Return To The Lab

Years Ago

"Papa! Papa!" Young El screamed as she was pulled away. Dr Brenner looking disappointed down the hall to El. The two guards taking El to a dark cell with nothing inside.

They threw her inside. Closing the door and slamming it shut. She rushed to the door and banged hard with her fists as she yelled Papa. Repeating his name and beginning to cry.

Curling up in a ball in the corner of the room. Sobbing. Why did life have to be so horrible?

Present Day!

Eleven's POV.

I could see myself as I was reliving my life. I was daydreaming whilst driving when I heard a faint voice call my name.

"El?" I shaked as I snapped my head to Mike and his hand on me. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine." I say. I turn to the road. Looking up when the Lab came into view. Everyone was ooooo and aw, when they saw it. As we pulled up, killing the engine off. Climbing out with the rest. We all stood outside the car looking up.

"I thought I would never come back here. Lots of memories here."

"Not good ones either." Marcy replied.

"Wait! What?" Ricky asked.

"I'm sorry Ricky. I didn't have a good time here. I felt awful. Coming here reminds me of the time when they use me to get to my sister. She was the most powerful one." As Marcy looked up it gave everyone the chance to say there piece.

"I remember the torture. It wasn't fun or great. I met someone here and lost her." Kali looked to me. Ricky was left to talk.

"Well as I was the star leader I never got tortured."

"Remember what you did to Francine?" Marcy reminded Ricky. He lost his smile and looked afraid or scared for a moment. He replaced it with anger.

"Don't! I hate that!"

"What happened?" Kali asked.

"He manipulated Francine into liking him. Emotion manipulation they call it." Marcy told. I now know who Ricky was and what he is.

"I didn't like who I was then. If I could back I would change it. I'm just...." He looks around and turns to us. "I was being manipulated myself. He.... Got in my head. Controlling me and pushing me."

"I know." I step forward. "He ruined my life. Dr Brenner use me for bad. For the bad only and when I touched that..... Monster. I unleashed it and brought it to this world. Just to escape." I told them."If I hadn't we wouldnt all be here." I mention. I look to Mike as he held my hand.

"You did what you could. I'm not mad." He says. I look to the others.

"So? Can we go save Hawkins or what?" As I was looking to everyone Marcy was the only one looking unsure. She seemed to faint and too sad. "Marcy?" I call. She looks to me. Tears in her eyes.

"El! If this doesn't work." She started. She didn't continue. But walked back to the car and got inside. I look to everyone before walking back to the car. Mike driving this time and me next to him. Marcy didn't say a word. She was quiet for now and when we attempted to talk she wouldn't answer. I think bringing her to the Lab gave her bad thoughts and memories and now she's being silent because of it. Wish I knew what she was thinking.

Kali's POV.

I know Marcy is terrified and doesn't know if any of this works. But if we stick together. The bomb might work and we will end the monsters in the upside down. Whether it kills us or not.