Back To The Void

Eleven's POV.

I was set. Ready to go back into the void again. There's a chance I might see what happens to me and Noah.

I had a toy of Noah's and held onto it as I was listening to the sound of the static radio. I was breathing slowly. Keeping calm and focused.

I was sensing my presents around me as I entered the pitch blackness. I looked around for clues. For anyone to come into my vision. I tried to think what I wanted to see happen to Noah in the future. Right now I saw a cot. I walked towards the Moses basket and peered inside. Sweet Noah was sleeping. I smiled and went to touch him.

Just as I expected, he vanished. I panicked in the moment. I should get use to this. I heard a boys voice call after me. Not by mama. But Eleven. I turned slowly and saw a young boy. He was looking towards me.

"Noah?" I say. He doesn't answer. "Is that you?" I bent down in front of him. I was waiting for him to answer me. "Please, talk to me." I beg.

"You shouldn't visit the void." He told me.

"Why?" I ask. He doesn't answer. He looks up in fear. I turn to where he was looking. I stood up and could hear growling. I turned to see if Noah was there. He wasn't. I turned to the noise and was waitjng for something to jump out. I started breathing heavily. Suddenly, what looks like a demidog jump at me.

I took off the blind fold quickly and was screaming. The door opened and Mike came running in. He bent down in front of me.

"El! El, are you alright?" He asks. I couldnt speak. All I could think of is its back. It's back for good.