2 Months

Eleven's POV.

I'm sure it's been 2 months since I found out I was pregnant. I learned more and I was hanging with Nancy a lot. Even Mike noticed. He's been hanging around me, trying to get close. I do want to hang with him but he can't find out I'm pregnant. It's not fair to ruin his life with being a young father. I'm sure when the baby arrives, I won't be keeping it. Not like it's my choice anyway.

"El!" I heard Mike call me. He was standing at Nancy's door. "Please can we talk. You've been ignoring me and avoiding me since we had sex. What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"No." I got up and took him to his own room to talk. I shut the door and walk towards his bed. Sitting beside him. My pulse racing and my heart beating fast. "I've been feeling under the weather since then. I didn't see no one. Until Nancy helped me out."

"So, you're good?" He asks. I didn't answer. How could I answer something I couldn't tell. "El...please. Just tell me what's wrong. I feel bad for everything."

"Don't. It's not what you did. It's what came out of it that bugged me." I told him, hinting. If he guesses, I guess it's not telling him. Surely.

"Well... Nancy did ask about us the other month and I felt like there was something missing. Or something she knew."

"What was it?" I ask.

"She asked if I had protection. Than I thought back and I realised. We didn't use protection. And you've been ill and not seeing anyone and suddenly my sister is around you a lot and there's something in the room that is probably yelling at me now to notice." Say it Mike. "El..."

"Yes."

"I might be wrong about this but correct me if I am. Are you pregnant?" I didn't answer. His confused face turned to a shocked and horror face. He knew. He figured it out. "El?"

"You can't tell anyone. Not the party, not your parents and definitely not Hopper." I warn. He was too shocked to answer, he just nodded.

"I'm going to be a dad?" I nod.

"And I'm a mom." I answer.

"How are you not freaking out?"

"Because I yet to understand what this all means. I don't understand." Mike grabbed my hand. He wouldn't let go.

"Whatever happens... I will be there for you. For you both. And please, don't give up on the baby." He reached and touched my stomach. I felt the connection. He really means this. Mike wants to be a father. But we're too young.

"Will it work?"

"We will make it work. I promise." I smile and kissed his lips. I feel like I have Mike on my side. Now I need adults on my side. If Hopper will understand. He's not my real dad but he feels like a father figure anyway.