What You Doing Here?

Eleven's POV.

I raced out the Car and towards Hopper. He came towards us looking relieved.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. I was relieved he was okay.

"I wanted to check up on you all. Joyce went back to the cabin and told me you left. All your stuff packed."

"Yeah. We're leaving." He didn't respond to that. "I really think it's best for all of us..."

"Don't! My plan was for you to move out of Hawkins. For now." I went over to Hop and held his hand.

"I want you to come with us." I say tears forming in my eyes.

"I can't. I'm the only chief in town that knows about this and can take it down. For you and the rest of the gang need to leave. As soon as."

"They're staying." I say referring to Dustin, Lucas, Will and Max.

"Jonathan has taken Will out."

"But the mind flyer will only come after him if he knows he not here."

"We don't know that. Look, all of the kids are going and leaving Hawkins. With or without their parents. I'm sorry El but I need you, Noah and Mike to be safe somewhere separated from the them all. If he can track you all then it's best for you all to split." I nod and look to the wet ground. Tears escaping out my eyes finally.

"I love you." I lean in and hug Hop. "Thanks for being there and understanding everything. You're the best dad any girl could ask for." I say in the hug. I separate and wipe a tear away.

"I love you too." He said back to me.

"El! We got to go!" Mike roared. I turned to Mike and then back to Hop. He nods and I take off back to the car again. I get in and seat belt first as we drove off. I looked forward as we passed Hop. He waved and I kept my eyes on the road. Maybe this is the last time I'll see him. You'll never know what the mindflyer will do to this place when I'm gone.

I hate to think I've left everyone behind even Will's mom. I hope they defeat the flyer before he destroys the town.