Beautiful and Glowing

Mike's POV.

I was watching El, sleep peacefully in my arms. Her little head resting on my arm and her body close to mine. Both her hands were rested on her belly. Her big belly now. I reached out and touched it. I could not feel anything but kept my hand there in case anything happened.

Suddenly without realising, I felt a little kick on my hand that was on El's stomach. I moved my hand away. I was shocked but I smiled. I went back to touch her belly again and there was a second kick. I smiled and looked up at El. Her eyes open now. I flinched and she smiled.

"Sorry." She apologised. "I scared you." I nod. She looks down and back up. "I felt him or her kick." She speaks down into herself.

"El?" She looks up. I smile and couldn't fight the words inside me no more. "You're Beautiful." She didn't smile. I looked back and frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I'm not. I look hideous."

"No. Who said that?" I ask.

"Me. I  look hideous." She belittles herself.

"El, look at me." She looks to me. Her eyes glowing. She was glowing herself. "You're glowing." She frowned at that word. "I means you're so beautiful that you're shining." She smiled."I love you El." She moved into me. Her head under my chin.

"I want to keep it." She says. I back away, frowning.

"Keep what?" I ask confused.

"The baby. I don't care if they develop powers like me. I'll protect it like my mama tried to protect me." I smiled. I was so happy she said that.

"What about Hopper? And my parents can't know."

"I'll deal with Hopper. Nancy can help me with him or her." I was so happy that she thought of a plan already. But am I part of the plan.

"What about me?" She looks to me confused. "Am I part of the plan?" She takes a second before responding with a head nod.

"You're always in my plan. I wouldn't be here without you. You are my knight and shining armour. You're my Prince. You're my Mike Wheeler. You're my boyfriend and best friend. You're everything to me." I smiled. I kissed her head as passionate as possible. Intertwining our fingers into each others and holding hands like lovers do. "I love you Mike Wheeler."

"I love you Eleven Hopper." That night we stayed in each others embrace till Hopper came home.

-------
Wait for the next chapter guys.