Doubts (Karamatsu x Sister! reader)

Start from the beginning

"Hi y/n-chan! I missed you!" Jyushimatsu says hugging me and snuggling into my neck.

I glance at Karamatsu to see he was unfazed. But his eyes reflected something different. I pull away from Jyushimatsu and go up to Karamatsu. I sat down beside him and lay my head on his shoulder. It seemed like I was taking a nap and just happened to lean into Karamatsu but I purposely sat next to him for a reason. He needed a simple act of affection.

-Night-

I was in my spot on the futon. Between Karamatsu and Todomatsu. I was hugging Karamatsu in my sleep when I suddenly felt him slip out of my arms. I slowly peak through lidded eyes to see Karamatsu's back as he left the room. I sat up immediately because his back was shaking. I left the room and follow his heavy footsteps downstairs, quietly but quickly.

He turned into the living room and I follow him. That's when I saw him sitting on his knees, back to me, and staring out the window. I walk over to him and place a gentle hand on his shoulder. He jumped and turns to face me with a startled face. He exhaled a sigh "you scared me y/n." He says and I smile "sorry...you okay?" I ask and he nods "I'm just thinking." I hum and he sighs

"I'm thinking how it would be if I just died already."

My blood ran cold. I was silent. He chuckled softly and frowns. "I am painful. I am annoying. I'm everything they say I am." He says and I frown before hugging him. "No..you aren't. You are the sweetest, most generous gentleman I know. So what you act the way you do. I think it's cute." He groans

"I'm not cute..I'm supposed to be cool.."

I giggle and pull away to hold his face. I lean in and bit my lip before pushing his bangs up and kissing his forehead. I pull back and smile as he blushed. "You can be both and you are both. You're a cool cutie." He blushed again and I pull him up. We walk back to the futon and slip in. I glance at him and he's staring at the ceiling with tears pricking the corners of his eyes and a frown.

 I glance at him and he's staring at the ceiling with tears pricking the corners of his eyes and a frown

I flinch a little as he looked at me. I scoot closer and lay a hand on his arm. "What's wrong?" I ask and he sighs and asks "W-Why are you..why are you being so nice to me?"

I look at him surprised and confused

I look at him surprised and confused. "Our brothers treat me like I'm nothing and call me less than nice things...you are the only one who continued to be nice to me like when we were kids...so why?" I smile and blush. "Well..it's..um..it's because I love you." I say and he turns his head. "Well I knew th-" "no..I love you...Like really love you." I say with a blush. His eyes widen in surprise "what?" He asks and I nod shyly "I know it's bad and not moral but I don't care. You can reject me if you want..I won't be upset or even sad..but I do want to know.." I pause and look him in the eyes

"do you love me?"

He blushed and reached his hand out to caress my cheek. "I can not deny that I feel a strong attraction to you. So yes, I suppose I do love you y/n." He says pulling me closer "you know. I know a lot about you. But I don't have a clue what you're like when being passionate." I say with a smile and he hums taking my hand in his. "Then, how about I show you?"

I blush as he leans and kisses me

I blush as he leans and kisses me. I hum and kiss back as warmth spread throughout my body. I run my free hand through his hair. He hums and deepened the kiss. Unfortunately we needed to breathe so we pull away. We both pant softly to calm down. I hum and run my finger along my lips. "Hm~ I like it when you're passionate." I say and snuggled up to him while wraps his arms around my waist. We agreed this relationship would be kept a secret.

Well until we were ready to tell everybody.