Seeing family again

Start from the beginning

"Mom where's-" Lucy says as she walks in the room. "You're back" Lucy says. She comes over and hugs Jonathan instead of me. "I missed you when I came over" she says. "When did you come over" Jonathan asks. "A couple of years ago. Alice said you were gone to some kind of war" she tells him. "Oh, yeah it's over so I am able to come back" he tells her. "If you like him so much I just won't come back. Maybe he can bring Zillah instead" I say. "Who's that" Lucy asks. "Our baby. Look at mom" I say. She looks over at mom. "Ooh baby" Lucy says excited. She goes over to mom to get a better look at Zillah. "How old" Lucy asks. "A month and a few days" Jonathan tells her. "She's so little" Lucy says. "Yeah" I say.

"Mom where's Jeffery" Lucy asks. "He went to go pick up your brother and Aubrey from the airport" mom tells Lucy. "Okay. I'm going to go study for my economics test tomorrow until dinner then" she says. She grabs her book bag and leaves the room.

Zillah starts whimpering and eventually starts crying. "She's probably hungry. I can go feed her" I tell my mom. Zillah hasn't been fed in a while. "Okay that's probably a good idea" mom says. I take Zillah from mom. I go upstairs with her. "Echo get out" I hear Lucy say. I walk over to Lucy's room. "Don't yell at him" I scold my little sister. "I'm trying to study and he comes in and sits next to me. I want to stay accepted into Georgia" she says. "You can do it. I'll get him out for you" I say. "Where are you going with baby z" she asks. "Baby z" I ask. "Yeah baby Zillah" she says. "I'm taking her to my room to feed her. She started crying and I just got her to calm down. I figured she is probably hungry" I tell my sister. "Oh okay" she says. "Come echo" I call. Echo gets off Lucy's bed and follows me to my old room. I close the door and sit on the small sofa in my room. I pull my shirt down a little and feed Zillah.

When she finishes I fix my shirt and set her down in the baby bed mom had set up. I walk out of my room and go down the hall. "Alice" Lucy says as I walk by her room. I back up and look at her. "Yes" I say. "Sit" she says and moves some of her books over. I sit on the bed across from her. "Can you quiz me" she asks. "Sure" I say. I grab the paper and quiz her on her economics. "I marked the ones you missed. Here's your paper back. I guess I will see you at dinner" i say. I get off her bed and leave the room.

As I walk down the hallway echo runs past me barking. I continue my walk to the top of the stairs. I see the front door open and Jeffrey walks in with Peter and Aubrey following behind. I go down the stairs and hug peter. "Mom said my little sister had a baby. It wasn't Lucy right" he asks. "Nope" I say. "Good. She's too young anyway" he says. "I'm only 26. Isn't that young" I say. "Well yes, but you are married. You are allowed to have a kid" he says. I laugh. "I missed you" I say. "I missed you too" he says. "If you will excuse me I am going to go get started on dinner" Jeffrey tells us. "Go ahead Jeffery" I tell him.

"Alice can I talk to you and Jonathan in private for a few minutes" he asks. "Sure, I'll go find him" I tell my big brother. "Okay, meet me in my old room" he tells me. "I'm going to go put our bags upstairs" Peter tells Aubrey. "Okay, I'm going to go see if I can find your mom" she tells him.

I go find Jonathan still in the living room. Mom is on the phone. "Kyle you need to come home. It looks like it is going to storm outside and I don't want you getting caught in it" she says. "Peter wanted to talk to the two of us upstairs" I tell Jonathan. "Okay" he says. I lead the way up to peters old bedroom. "I have to talk to you two" he say. "What's up" I ask. Peter closes the door. "I was bitten a few weeks ago and I shifted into a wolf" he tells me. "Oh my gosh" I mumble. "Does Aubrey know" Jonathan asks. "She knows. She has been keeping her distance though. I think she's scared of me now" he tells us. "I'm sorry" I say sympathetically. "Is there any way to reverse being a werewolf" he asks. "Not that I know of" Jonathan tells him.

"Before this all happened she has been talking about wanting kids. If we try and we are able to have kids will they be the same as me" Peter asks. "Its possible but its also possible not to pass on the gene. We won't know until it is born" Jonathan answers. "That's just great" Peter says and sits down on the edge of the bed. "Its possible the baby would be normal peter. You would just have to wait and see" I say trying to help Peter see the brighter side. "If Aubrey was a shadowhunter there is a better chance of the baby being normal and a shadowhunter but unfortunately you only have a 50/50 chance of the baby being a normal mundie" Jonathan says.