Don't be scared (Greek gods! Matsu Bros x Shy Loli! reader)

Start from the beginning

"YOUR OCEAN KILLED MY LITTLE SISTER!! YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW OLD SHE WAS?!"

Karamatsu looked around nervously and gulped "h-how ol-"

"SHE WAS ONLY 8 YEARS OLD! I WAS 12 AT THE TIME! DO YOU KNOW HOW TRAUMATIZED I WAS?! THAT IS WHY I WAS AFRAID OF YOU AND THAT IS WHY I HATE THE OCEAN!!"

I was trembling with clenched teeth, a hard glare and tears running down my face.

"and you

"and you..Ichimatsu."

I saw him flinch but stay quiet. Everyone was quiet, Todomatsu had his hands covering his mouth while the others just had shocked expressions. "The only reason I was scared of you...was because I knew you the god of the underworld" Ichimatsu nods "meaning you would have had to deal with my sister when she arrived there." Again Ichimatsu nods "that's right."

I felt tears overflowing from my eyes and place a hand over my mouth as I wailed. Jyushimatsu stood up and held my shoulders "Hey..sh~ sh~ it's okay. Here I'll bring you to my room so you can calm down." He says and I nod. He surprised me by lifting me up like a child and carrying me out of the room. I lift my head before we left to see Karamatsu looking at me with a grief stricken face. As we left to Jyushimatsu's room I let myself think about what I said and cried even more.

I was too harsh. I'm so sorry Karamatsu.

....

I laying on Jyushimatsu's bed crying my eyes out into one of his pillows. Though now it was for another reason. I hadn't realized while yelling but Karamatsu looked heartbroken to hear me yell that at him. It's not like it was entirely his fault. My family was on a small boat we owned when a storm suddenly started. We all held on but my sister, Lola, started slipping from the mast.

I held her hand as she fell while I tried keeping my grip. A sudden wave hit the boat and knocked her out of my grip. Her screams are something I can never really forget. Well the boat ended up crashed on a beach, fortunately. But I got up and couldn't find my sister, unfortunately. Then I saw her on her side on the sand. My parents were trying to get up themselves but were weak at that moment.

So I was the one who turned my sister over into my arms. I was the one to discover she wasn't moving nor was she breathing. I remember brushing her hair away from her eyes before hugging her limp form and crying out for my sister to wake up.

I heard the door open and heard footsteps make their way over. I felt the bed dip and a gentle hand on my head. I could feel that they hesitated to do that though.
"I'm sorry." I peek to see who I now knew was Karamatsu. He was sitting back facing me so I couldn't completely see his face. I kept quiet as he continued

"I didn't know. That's one thing about the Ocean...it can cause so much death and destruction..Ichimatsu told me a saying of his once, death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints. It just takes and it takes...and it takes. But then he smiled and added and they keep living anyway." I was silent and I swear his voice wavered. "Oh how right he was..I'm s-sorry about w-what happened..I r-r-really am." He dropped his hand and moved it to his face.

I lift my head and peek at his face. My eyes widen as he covered his mouth with tears falling from his eyes. I grabbed his shoulders, startling him, and pulled him into a tight hug, something I never did for him before because I was scared. He let out a shocked gasp and slowly hugs me back. After a second he let out a sob and tightened his grip. "I'm so sorry." He wailed repeatedly and I felt tears brim my eyes but I pat his back

"I-It's okay...I'm sorry for being harsh..it wasn't really your fault...and when I gain the courage...I'll ask Ichimatsu he could let me see her." He tensed up and I pull back "hey it's okay...like I said I'll wait till I'm brave enough." Karamatsu sighs and hugged me tightly again. "Y/n...I swear if I could..I would give anything to turn back time and make sure your sister lived that day."

My eyes widened and I smiled rest my hands on his back. "You can't change fate Karamatsu. It's unfortunate but that's just the way it works...just like how my fate lead me to you guys." I say and he chuckled. "I guess that is true. Isn't it?" he says pulling back and I nod. "Yes. Yes it is."

That's how I learned to not be so shy and how I got to be friends with 6 amazing guys.