TAKE ME

One month later.

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

People think mistakes are always a type of way, to learn—to speak and to hustle on your throne with no doubt of saving those around you. Wrong, they were so wrong.

For more than 13 years of my life, I've forgotten about something called childhood. No birthday celebrations, no happiness ever embraced my tiny black heart. Teenage life wasn't much fun, but I've lived recklessly. Minding the company once I took over my dad's wealth. The people I'm raising learned not to mess with my words, not make them a priority.

Business and the stacks of money I make threatened every coward of stepping foot close to me or my rising kingdom.

"Miss M-Manoban?". My secretary called out my name, I hummed in response, not even turning to look at her reaction. I knew she was looking at the back of my chair with worry and curiousness.

"Some of our clients have disliked the idea of producing our stuff with the other factors of having low states, due to the empty shops. Those aren't selling that many of the needed procedures. So, perhaps we need—". I sighed immediately, letting her stop.

"What we need is material. We don't need people judging the way my company works for the sake of god". I implied and folded my hand against the papers.

"I'm sorry, but JONG-K's company is doing the same thing, that's why we're losing this race of selling our products in the market faster". I turned slowly, arching my back with a blank expression.

"Do you think this is a race Min-Joon?". I husked without any plain emotion.

"I-..".

"Answer". I quietly demanded.

She cleared her throat and then answered with a, "No".

I rubbed my neck and got off the wheeling chair with a deep, empty sigh. "Your meeting with our new clients will be soon Miss".

I walked off and grabbed my leather jacket. "Cancel them".

"What do you mean? They-".

This is what I hate, someone resisting my demanded answer.

"I said, cancel them". I said through gritted teeth. She nodded as I darkened my eyes to where my legs were taking me.

-

Parking next to a coffee shop, my bodyguards escorted me into the place with caution. Black suits isolating me as I enter the coffee shop. I seemed to notice people's marked eyes on me, trailing against my body and the ones who will protect me with their lives. Pity, how formal was it to feel pity along with those coward achievements?

I don't smile or laugh at the way I improve in business. I market the future with my finger. Not wait for a demanded hope.

"What would you like to order?". I turned my gaze to the flustered blonde.

"Black coffee".

"Is that all?". She questioned me again. I nodded without giving her, any more other glance.