ONLY US

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

I opened the door softly and felt my mind race back and forth. Developing my desires into empty hands. Dangerous ones— that will be the death of me. And it's simple. Girls run around me like cats wanting to get a taste. I wasn't someone who gave in that easily. I'm a heavy seeker, a slow yet timid billionaire.

Money's on my watch, girls want me whenever they get a chance. 'Keep your peace close, but silence closer'. My dad's words echoed through my head.

And now I needed her. I will get her.

Ruby stood in front of the huge mirror, probably checking herself out, and with a body like that. Who can blame her?

I licked my lips and moved closer to the stripper.

"Why are you here?". She asked and adjusted her mask. If she was somebody else I would've slapped her across the face for questioning my presence, but I didn't somehow. I scowled.

"Getting curious now, Ruby?". I stood right behind the stripper, whose ass stuck out at me like the sinful thoughts that grazed my mind.

"That's not curiousness stranger".

"I shouldn't be a stranger to you, anymore..". I moved her hair back, neck exposed as I breathe in her strawberry scent. I traced her shoulder with my right hand.

"And why is that? You don't even own me-Mhm". I cut her off. And grabbed one of her butt cheeks as she moaned at me.

"You should rethink your words, twice". I squeezed her ass harshly, digging my nails deeper and deeper, probably marking her with my nails. I smiled once she closed her eyes, feeling her walls fall behind that mask.

"I did rethink them long ago when you were eating me with those eyes". She bit her lip and then turned around to face me. And to say I was star-struck could be an understatement.

I couldn't fully see her face, but her eyes and lips welcomed me. I narrowed my eyes and dryly laughed, "I don't eat you unless I want to, Ruby".

She raised her eyebrows and removed the clothing that covered her bra. Her breasts ran in perfect lines as I stared at them with lust.

"Still looking, cold stranger?". She smiled, a one that says, 'I've won'. But did I give in? No.

"I don't have to look away from what's mine".

The girl frowned, as I blankly stared. Ruby crossed her arms, "You don't own me. I don't have to repeat that for you to hear. Now leave". She spat and turned around. Rejected? No. I don't accept rejection. Because I've never been rejected, except that one time. Childhood times. I swallowed my past away.

And turned her around as she bumped hard against my chest. I harshly grabbed her hand and centered it on my heart. "You hear this?". I bluntly asked the confused girl.

"I won't leave unless I have you, Ruby". I husked with a whisper.

Her eyes softened for a second but then turned cold. A fake smile traced her lips.

"How did you even get in here?". She asked.

"I've got my ways. And I told you, I will get what I want. It's simple as you see". I licked my lips and stared at her red juicy lips. She furrowed her eyebrows and mumbled something to herself and simply said, "Okay".