BROKEN THRONES

1 Month Later.

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

The night strikes twelve, as I hold my drink in hand. Head embracing my heart, to not overreact, and it all seemed like a game. My broken pieces mocked me, every piece deceiving me like my shattered heart. The red blooming colors of the club - captured my numbness like a bullet.

The envy of silence took over my demons, as I remembered the scene in a fainted picture.

Hate.

I hate being fooled.

I sipped the rest of my cup, holding fire and hate in my eyes.

*Flashback On 畏衣*

Restless emotions, guided me out of Kai's house as I walked in hurried footsteps to my car. Anger - washed over my eyes.

"Lisa!". I heard her angelic voice call on me, but my ego was nowhere to stop.

"Lisa, please!".

"Lisa—". Jennie pulled me back by my wrist. But, this wasn't right, I let her in and she chose to drug me, drug me for heaven's sake. I glared and narrowed my eyes at her, hissing and pushing her hand away from mine.

"Don't". I warned.

"Lisa it's not what it looks like, please let me explain—". I cut her off, "I've heard enough lies, and words from you, Ruby".

I clenched my fist, and neared her confusion, but who was she to play innocence?

"Or.. Jennie, isn't that also your name?".

"Lisa..". She whispered my name, and I was hoping the ground would swallow me, just so I don't feel this much torture and pain that unease my insides.

I sighed and looked down at the ground. My pain taking away my glory into the mess I've consumed my time, trying not to be; "I tried Jen-". I stopped myself, "I tried, Ruby".

"I tried to let you in, but you chose to drug me, and for what?". Sarcasm followed my voice in trails.

I swiftly grabbed the flash drive from my back pocket, "for this Ruby?".

Her eyes lingered on the small object in hand, I wickedly smiled, throwing it into the ground, right before stepping into it, breaking it apart. She looked terrified.

"Did Kai tell you to steal it? Because if he did, then you're so wrong..".

"Because I know everything". I admitted. "I know who he is, and you Ruby.. fell helplessly in his trap". I walked closer, my eyes holding hers with flaming potions, "You love him?".

"That's not the topic". She tried, but I didn't take that as a way to stop me, from questioning her once again.

"Do you love him?".