HEARTS INTERLUDE

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

Once we landed, we were immediately greeted with the cold once again. The climate was low but the tension could cut right through the cold. I ignored Jennie's eyes, which followed me as I walked, Kai pulled Jennie to him again. I rolled my eyes, as the little hints of joy, the little smell of freedom upon the closure pulled me even more away.

Noble, Jennie, and I walked in hurry, meanwhile, Kai was trying to slow down the process. Such an idiot.

Fans were standing, waiting patiently. They roared in screams once they saw us.

Oh, fashion and what it does.

That's what they see; this perfect person who is wrapped in flames of fame. Luxurious life - money on my wrist, as if I was a selfish prick for what I owned. Some of them envied me, but hell I could care less. On the low, I created monsters, monsters chasing after fallen angels.

Can I escape her eyes for once?

Jennie's eyes burned on my back, I can feel and sense her gaze. She was beholding my silence on the back of her hand, trying to see right through me. But will I crumble?

No.

I glanced back at her as she stopped, and told Kai something, which he nodded at and then pecked her lips.

Why did I just wanna strangle him?

I was now seated in the black GMC, security was all over the place. Kai stood outside, greeting the fans. Meanwhile, Nobel left with his crew. I clenched my jaw; "Why are we waiting?". I asked my secretary. "Ma'am, We are waiting for Ruby". I blinked in confusion.

"Why can't she just leave with—".

"Noble said that we should wait for her". She replied, fixing her glasses.

Minutes passed, and there was still no sight of the other woman. I was losing my patience as every moment passed. The paparazzi and fans were still outside.

I opened the door, "Miss Lisa why—". I glanced back at her; "She's taking too long". With that, I slammed the door shut.

Bodyguards immediately covered me from all directions, I entranced the airport again with a boring gaze, fans and especially the annoying paparazzi were taking pictures.

I love my fans, but the annoying paparazzi could get on my nerve sometimes.

I walked in hurried footsteps, seeing Kai get interviewed by one of the paparazzi's as he talked about how amazing, as an experience it is to have someone and the investments he's doing on his company and his other projects.

A brat, that's what he is.

He talks about his company as if he puts all of his sweat and tears into it.

As I reached the bathroom, my bodyguards stood outside, telling the paparazzi to step back as much as possible.

Everyone left the bathroom, I raised my eyebrows and heard someone puking. Jennie?