POSSESSIVE TRAILS OF RED; II

Jennie's PoV ねギ栄

Fear crawled from underneath me as soon as Lisa harshly pulled me up the stairs, I knew my panties were already wet, I was ruined and I was left with the consequences of playing with her demons and tempting the beast inside of her.

The scene was almost so familiar.

*Flashback On 畏衣*

"Can you please just—". Lisa pulled me up the stairs.

"Can't we just use the damn elevator?". I asked her, but all I saw was how her jaw was clenched.

Lisa stopped once we reached the top, she knew I was so turned on. "If you chose the elevator, then I would've fucked you there, Ruby".

I held my mask so close, not letting her see what's beneath it or see what's inside of me.

I didn't get any chance to breathe before I was pushed against the door of her room. Her darkness made me innocently stare at her eyes.

Once her eyes lingered on my lips, I tried resisting.

"I won't kiss you after that blonde—Mhm Lisa". I was pushed even harder as she parted my legs and stood in between them."Don't be so sure of the circumstances those words might play out as, Ruby". Her cold voice sent shivers up and down my spine.

My breath hitched, I found myself becoming soft. Lisa had the darkest seductive ways of making me give in, but it felt like she saw everything behind that mask.

It's like she didn't want me to hide.

"Why are you so cold Lisa..?".

I held her cheek and stared into her eyes as if the eye contact was going to reveal all of her secrets to me.

My touch was affecting her.

And she was affecting my heart.

*Flashback Off きうは*

Instead of pushing me against the door, she simply locked it. Her footsteps were like torture—her scent entered my nostrils. Dark, seductive, so many words can describe the woman who's standing behind me.

The nature of being with her is so surreal. She knows how to drive me crazy, just by the right words.

"Look at you, princess".

"Feeling all helpless.. and doomed".

Lisa moved my hair to the side, exposing my neck like it was fresh flesh to her to attack. Her long fingers traced my skin, "You're the face that I want to kiss every day, you're my favorite sin".

 Her long fingers traced my skin, "You're the face that I want to kiss every day, you're my favorite sin"