FALLEN ANGEL

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

Pushing past my bodyguards that paid close to the scene of Ruby Jane entering my sinful house, bloomed a new sensation to the gold walls that led the rich flavor of gold, to shine through the pastel void of the house.

Feeling - myself lust without a kneecap, I held her close to me as we walked.

"Where are you taking me, Lisa?". She whined from beside me like a small kid.

"Into your next punishment". I bluntly answered.

"W-where..". She stopped once she noticed another woman standing by the huge window of my side living room. Fire approached another fire as she blinked by the scene.

 Fire approached another fire as she blinked by the scene

"Who is she..?". Ruby deadpanned asked with a short glare.

The beautiful hazel-haired woman slowly came up to me, tracing my shoulder with a wicked smile. "I see you're back, Papi".

"Papi? What type of joke is this?". Ruby's annoyance raged through my ears as I leaned in closer, capturing my pleaser's soft, plump lips as Ruby watched the scene without any chance to look away.

"Mhm, Have me tonight Lisa please". The beautiful mistress begged against my empty gaze.

Blue eyes - begging to be pleasured, while the brown ones burned daggers against the woman in front of me. Ruby's gaze was all up on her skin-toned body. Trying to figure the connection between me and the mistress. But I don't connect with anyone. Not did anyone knew how to reach my weakness with a simple touch.

'Catch me when I fall'. A lot of girls begged me to catch them once they fall in love, but no promises were made when we made pleasure.

I promised no one for typing away any feels - I'm not a consumer too.

"Not tonight, Violet".

She hummed without breaking her touch from my cold skin, and leaned in closer to me while looking at Ruby before speaking, "Is she a new one?".

"New in what? Can someone explain to me, what the hell is going on?!". Ruby's questions sure made me feel the irritation rise against my throat. That I felt myself wanting to punish and do things to her, just so she shuts up.

"Oh, you will know soon". Violet smiled flakily at Ruby before looking at me.

"Have fun, but not too much without me". She whispered against my ear as I grabbed her ass, which was tight enough to teach anyone, to beg for her. Violet is one of those. Untroubled pleasers, yet a competitive one.