TRAPPED; WITH THE BLACK WIDOW

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

Handful apologies blasted upon the roof, a tension embraced the group of men, sitting in front of me. The tension was unbearable. Cowards tried to preach a steady posture, while I held my head high, hand close as an aim, as they all awaited me with confusion.

"Lisa..". Kai's voice echoed, his masculine body was in sight, as men trailed behind him.

Meanwhile, I leaned back, posture so relaxed, as he neared us. As always, Ruby followed, hot behind his trails as I fixed my gaze on him instead. I don't need a distraction.

Anger beamed under his gaze, my wicked smile reflecting. Kai held his fist, aiming it harshly, while I trailed my thumb across my bottom lip, teasing Ruby, who sucked a breath.

"Why do you always like to do this..?". He asked through a high-pitched voice, perhaps, a man of his own. But he is whiny, like a child who wants everything to be his. I looked at his right, Ruby all praised up, But does he own everything.. yet?

My wicked smile widened, almost fake as the people standing by his side.

"Eyes on me Manoban". There he goes again, with his whiny voice.

I looked back at him, sighing and clasping my hands together. I showered him with my glares, as he took a step closer. "What do you want Jong-In?". I asked with gritted teeth.

"You know why I came here..". Kai flashed his words, but I didn't bother.

"And do you think whatever reason you came here for, is worth my time?". I shot back.

"I've never met such a selfish, cruel person like you—". I stopped him, clearly showing off my irritation as I stood up, crossing my arms as BamBam stood next to me.

I sighed and rounded the table, stepping eye to eye with the stubborn man, who chose to come to me, whine about how much of a loser he is.

"Kai, may I know why you always come around..". I stopped midways, meeting Ruby's eyes, glaring and holding my ground, "With your kitten?".

Ruby's eyes went wide. She looked down, cheeks flaming up as I preached a smile.

"Cause she's yours?". I asked, straightforwardly.

He clenched his jaw, "Ruby isn't the topic that we should be on".

I mockingly raised my eyebrow, "Oh really? Because from what I know, people don't let what is theirs to be fucked by someone else, yeah?".

He clenched his jaw tighter and took a step forward, trying to proceed how I can easily flip the tables. Kai, the man of a body to die for, a mind too easily seduce, got caught up with someone who is just as competitive.

"Lisa..". He whispered, veins popping from his neck as he narrowed his eyes at me like a winner, but was he a winner in this game?

I shrugged my head, "What do you want?".

"You know that we are supposed to travel to Paris for the Moonlight project soon..". He started, I nodded in return, "Why did you cancel the deal with Lee?". As he asked, I almost chuckled, seeming unfazed by him. But more struck with the cat eyes next to him.