DADDY ISSUES

Jennie's PoV ねギ栄

I reached the airport and exited the black GMC. My whole body shivered as the cold air hit me. Kai and I were supposed to meet up with the others in this Jet, I guess he will be late. A bodyguard escorted me into a private jet. The flight attendant gave me the brightest smile; "Welcome Miss Ruby".

I nodded and looked around.

"Mister Kai will be late, meanwhile Miss Manoban is on her way". She told me politely, I raised my eyebrows, and whispered to myself, 'interesting'.

I took my seat, by the window. Fear took over me since I was a little scared of flights. Fully scared and hoped that Kai won't be that late.

My heart hammered against my chest, as I saw the black cars enter the gate. Three cars mark the tension of the awaited person, who held much power over the simple air. It's not like I'm waiting for her.

'Only when you feel pity, you will realize you will fall'.

Anxiety became like a weapon - aimed at my heart and body.

Bodyguards opened the door for her, my whole body vibrated with the butterflies. Hands grasping the seat with a deep breath. I licked my lips, as I saw her look around the airport. Her every move positioned the lump in my throat on a higher level than the sky above us.

The billionaire furrowed her eyebrows and nodded to her secretary before walking towards the jet.

I looked away, and unlocked my phone, pretending to be on it as she entered the jet.

I could sense her eyes on me, and I could've ignored her. But I looked up and made the mistake of falling and getting attracted by her raven gaze.

Lisa stood there, beholding my anxious gaze. She was strong to look back- but I was weak enough to look away.

My eyes followed my train of thoughts, as she continued talking to her secretary and the other staff members. "Where is Nobel?". She asked. I looked at her posture, her heavy scent made something inside of me feel alive.

"I think he just arrived". The other woman replied.

Moments later, the older man smiled at the crew, at Lisa who awaited him with a serious look, while I awkwardly smiled.

After a few minutes, Noble spoke; "I think Kai arrived too". He was hesitant for a second and placed his hand on Lisa's shoulder, she seemed to not be at ease. "Sorry guys, I'm late". Kai grinned as he entered the jet.

Once he spotted me, he came closer but Nobel stopped him. "You aren't sitting next to Ruby". Lisa watched the scene in awe, her eyes darkened as Kai gasped; "What? Why?".

Nobel sighed, "Let the ladies have their time, I want to discuss some stuff with you". Kai groaned and nodded, as they sat next to each other, facing the other way.

Lisa secretly smiled and sat next to me. "Never thought I would end up in a jet with you, Ruby". the sarcastic tone was evident in her voice. "Neither did I". I looked out of the little window, as the time passed by.

The captain indicated to us through the speakers, that we will take off. I bit my lip and put the seat belt on, meanwhile, Lisa didn't. I frowned, "Wouldn't you at least put the seatbelt on?".