HIDE; YOUR LIES

1 Week Later.

Jennie's PoV ねギ栄

It's past midnight, and all I could think about is the call of my demons inside my head. Trying to pull me into the middle of a crowd, dance my way out with my sins, and if it was for my angels, they shrugged and left me on this solid ground.

I slammed the door shut and hugged myself from the cold, the pure feeling of being unsafe, in the middle of my worries, her words, hands, and eyes flew in my head.

Why was it so complicated to finish off what I didn't want to feel?

The wind's hustle beamed against my windows, the skies made the clouds pass by so slow, that goosebumps started to rise through my body.

My heart's beat lowered in shame as I met my demons with a wicked smile, tears cascading down my face as I reached for help.

The help of an angel to save me.

But was there any angel on my side?

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

Drink after drink, my mind couldn't stop the ringing sound in my ears, the blood that became so bitter as I chased after honey.

I took my time staring at the shameless strippers, but none of them knew how to satisfy my eyes, just right.

The club and the people who never feared their sins made boredom more noticeable to me.

"Why not having fun Lisa-ya?". Bambam asked and took a sip of the drink in front of him.

I stared at my cup and then back on stage, "She isn't here".

I could feel the confusion on his face, as he slightly looked at me. "So?".

I licked my lips and looked back at him with a pierced expression, "I want her".

He took a deep breath and then nodded. "I understand Lisa-ya, but you should understand that from now on she's only a business partner—".

A dry laugh escaped my lips, as I smacked them together in thought, "Trust me Bambam". I stood up on my own feet, and threw one hundred bucks for the tasteless drink on the table, staring right through my best friend as he shot me a confused expression.

"She will never be just a business partner to me". I whispered and walked off, men trailing behind me as I walked towards the exit with unfazed steps.

"Miss Jisoo". I husked and saw the owner of the club, motioning for one of the strippers to leave, as she looked back at me.

She always had this welcoming facial expression. Funny, how I don't see that often on people.

"Lisa Manoban". She grinned and awaited me with a soft smile.

"Jennie—". I stopped myself midways before talking, "Where is Ruby..?".

She hummed and in anticipation spoke; "Ruby said she's sick today, and can't perform".
My eyes went wide as I inched closer to the other woman, whispering, "Is s-she okay?".