PSYCHO

TRIGGER WARNING; SUICIDE

IN ADVANCE IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, DON'T READ. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

Beneath the cracking light of my house, stands a greater demon that pulls me into the river of a silver steel mountain- made by the mistakes and sorrow. A greater fear of being alone with a human who didn't only learn ways to break me. But, ways to kill me softly. Joy and the poison of her mouth are trailing broken whispers inside of me, and all I have to do is watch and stand.

"Joy.. why are you here?". I repeat the question and push her away.

"You heard me". She has this grin on her face, that starts from the corner of her lips and spreads wide. "To have fun".

"You can have fun anywhere else, with anyone else. Why me Joy?". I looked at her with fire written all over my face. "You can play these games somewhere else.. Why did you come here?".

"It's your birthday". She mutters like it's the most normal thing for her to say; "Didn't you miss me?".

I turn around and faintly smile at the huge window, "You should've asked me that, years ago".

"You should've asked me that on the Christmas night that you took as a chance to leave, and never look back". I start, "When you ran away, as the snow fell and you jumped into his arms for warmth Joy".

I stare at the same window that I was looking at.. years ago when she ran away to Kai. "I remember my men telling me to stop you".

"They all waited for me to command them, tell them to bring you back home". I sucked all of the oxygen I can take, to not stutter upon my words. "But, I never did, cause this house is not a home.. to you".

I turned around, to meet the eyes of the curious woman, who didn't seem to let go of me, or of our past in any way. "You never belong".

"Don't say that..". Joy's mask falls.

"You don't mean that..". The desperate look on her face made me feel so empty inside.

"I do". I stepped closer and looked deep into her eyes, "With every cell and vein in my body, I mean that Joy. You never belonged". I watched how her eyes shifted from me to the ground, and the solid wicked smile on her face returned, but it was like she was struggling between smiling and crying, by laughing. "No Lisa.. I do".

"I belong, you don't know what you are saying". She starts to laugh.

"Says you". I grit my teeth, "You forgot everything you did, Joy?".

With that, her laughter goes down, and there is this cold look on her face.

"You cheated on me Joy, and pretended like I will never find out, and out of everyone, with the man who was once my best friend

"You cheated on me Joy, and pretended like I will never find out, and out of everyone, with the man who was once my best friend..". My words were bitter, but I couldn't hold myself back anymore.