HER 'GOLDEN HEART'

Jennie's PoV ねギ栄

I opened my eyes and was met by the sight of the tragic loneliness. Since Lisa wasn't on my side, somehow I felt disappointed. Am I seriously worried about a monster not being there for me? She only needed to satisfy herself not caring about anyone else in front of her throne. Lisa didn't need any of what they have always delivered to her, but why did she want me?

"Hello?". The door suddenly cracked open with an old woman, beaming a soft smile at me.

"H-hey". I awkwardly smiled before covering myself.

"You must feel hungry young lady". She pushed her way through the huge room.

"Oh yeah, kind of actually..".

She opened the curtains and captured the darkness of the room away by the bright sunlight. The rays of the sun creased a high mountain pitch against my body as I reacted away by blinking at the strategy, the light was consuming.

"Your breakfast is ready in the kitchen". She then started to grab some laundry clothes into the basket in hand. "I've made it myself, since Lisa ordered me to. Take a shower, and you can meet me in the kitchen". She said honestly, before slowly trying to close the door.

My curiosity got the best of me as I stopped her, "Hey wait!".

She hummed and looked at me with confusion, "W-where is Lisa?". I asked her and bit my lip.

"She said, she will be back soon. So take your time". She beamed a smile at me.

"Does Lisa always keep her room.. this dark?". I aimlessly asked, feeling the need to know what's hidden behind this girl.

"Lisa dislikes the sunlight, she's kind of, you can say a night person..". She looked down, avoiding the direct answer to my question.

"Why?". I bravely started to question the sad look she was averting away.

"She has her reasons, I will be in the kitchen if you need me". With that she closed the door, leaving me with the silence that consumed my brain. Did the old woman see me as this normal girl Lisa hooks up with?

And more importantly, what am I to Lisa?

Does she see me as this slut?

And am I anything in her eyes?

I huffed and pushed my thoughts to the side, "Shit!". I forgot that I wasn't wearing anything, or didn't bring anything to wear. Mindlessly, I opened her big wardrobe. And picked a big white t-shirt and a big hoodie, with some pair of jeans I found. They are probably comfortable.

I closed my eyes and smelled her scent; it was dark yet so addicting.

Heading to the bathroom, I took a quick, cold shower and looked at my body in the mirror.

She left hickies on my neck and near my ear, while we were making love—wait love? Were we making love?

I sighed and heard the ringtone of my phone from outside the bathroom. The silence of the house sent shivers to my cold body as I moved through the patterned house - that was made, or painted with gold and all of the pieces that round up to through the path of the stairs.