TIME BEATS SLOWER; THAN MY HEART

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

Sometimes life is easier when your eyes are closed.

When the storm is out of your sight and your head is held up high. There is no remorse when you know that your decisions are nothing but a step to absolute grace.

I was in a dark place, reading into every corner like my demons will ever stop hiding.

I owned everything at that time, but my heart was empty. I let my darkness isolate the image of the real 'Lisa'.

My house.

My old house— the house that Manoban, my father claims to now own; was a"bleak" place, that spits out "poison" at those who attend, telling them that they were "born sick" in sin.

Meanwhile, this woman right here who is by my side; Jennie, my wife.

Jennie was more desirable to me than seeing my father's face and the pity he was trying to provoke, was pointless.

Jennie was the only one who found better ways to understand the meaning of my life. A pagan of the good empty nights. That darkness is slowly being lifted off my soul, by the bright rays of Jennie's sunlight.

What is darkness compared to my twisted past?

I've kept myself with the pagan imagery as the 'goddess'.

The goddess that demands a sacrifice.

And it's the act of sex, which I referred to with innuendoes referencing "something twisted, or my twisted past,"

I'm draining the whole sea.

Anytime the devil gets in my head. I feel my heart and mind join forces--the blame game and the shame that was forced on my face made me smile.

And, isn't depression-like drowning, while everyone else is shouting at you to breathe?

I wickedly smiled.

'Well, I've felt the ground before, Manoban'.

-

8 Months Later.

Leo grew up trying to learn how to crawl, but he remained aimless as he looked up at me. I lay down in bed and lovingly looked at him. He looked so confused.

 He looked so confused

"Hi, baby".

"Hey, little Leo". He parted his lips and almost tilted his head at me, curiously. "Did you know that I had cats that were called Leo and Luca?".

I giggled as he spoke in his baby language.

"I'm sure you're like why did mom name me as such a name?". I held his little hand and smiled, "But you don't know the power that you will hold by being a Manoban. By being my child".