REDEMPTION OF A THRONE

2 Weeks later.

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

My feet trailed against the cold as I neglected the proof of my remedy. Breathing became such a slow burn of torture to me. The sun didn't attract any of my solitude, it was for the moon that I found scolding as an insane way to be in power. In the corrupting sound of the keys that reached my heart. They were gone.

The key to my heart was down - wiped against the greens into high water of cold.

All that is left from my past is my empty heart, which was broken long ago. Twice.

The nurturing feeling of the morning could be its dark silence, that held many secrets against my blank gaze. Some girls would tell me how my eyes speak emotions I didn't tend to accept or settle on. But, that was never true. I've never angered my sunken beliefs. The big magnetic mountain of my wisdom could never be written as in history - it was far more dark and mysterious to anyone's cue. Breathless they became once I step foot into my throne.

I only felt my ego rise as I walk against what's mine. I didn't need my feelings to preach the elastic feelings of my sword. The empty wound that didn't heal by anyone's silence.

'At least not yet'. I felt my broken heart whisper to my mind.

But was it?

Would anyone accept a cold heart like mine? And I wasn't caring or worrying about any of that, but the more it goes the more I felt empty with the wind and the rise of my people. My people? Were they my people, or they were there to stab me in my back once I return to the poor?

I smiled blankly at my demanding negativism.

People won't turn against what was there to keep them alive.

"Ready Ma'am?". The driver declared through his thick suit that matched the black in my eyes.

I nodded, "Cruise through".

Leaning back to the seat, I closed my eyes and felt my heartbeat with quiet the emotions that weren't supposed to be there. The feeling of her lips and the way her body moves. Sure, she does make me go crazy. But the more we saw each other or shared the closure, the more I'll be wanting her.

Wanting Ruby.

She became like a drug to me through a night that was supposed to only bring me lust.

I couldn't differentiate between either wanting her or lusting for her. She was the mixture of hell and its dangerous flames and the sweet taste of heaven, that rumbled against my heart once our eyes met. Attractive she is, but something about her makes me feel stuck.

Stuck in commanding the unworthy - a static belief.

*Flashback On 畏衣*

"Lisa, I despise you". She coldly replied.

I raised my eyebrows in a questioning manner, almost feeling my heart sink at her words, but it wasn't enough to push me away.