WHEN IT'S TIME; IT WON'T MATTER

Park Chaeyoung POV やヮサ

"You aren't going to take away the woman who welcomed me into her arms and made me feel the safest".

"C-Chaeyoung".

"It's Rosè to you". I clenched my jaw.

Marlon wickedly smiled, his vision already getting fuzzy. "Is it Rosè to the club owner too?". He mocked.

My heart started to pick up a different pace, but like ice. I gave him the same wicked smile, and like bullets, shot the bullets, that were my words, through his heart.

"A man who is ruin, will reach his last steps of success.. only to fall Marlon".

"Remember that".

Walking away from him, and managing to finally escape his web-- my thoughts are stuck with the informations that I found about him.

My mind went back to Lisa, to how she will react once she finds out what I know.. and to Jisoo.

But, as I left and was about to escape, my thoughts were cut short as I watch as the shadow of Jennie and a mad Bambam trailing behind her.

What..?

What are they doing here? In Brazil.

-

Jennie's PoV ねギ栄

"Jennie". I hear someone call for me, but I can't stop.

Not now. Not after what I found out at least.

"Jennie please stop". Immediately I'm pulled by my wrist to a worried Bambam.

"Why are you here?".

"Why did you follow me?". I lashed back at him, unintentionally.

"Jennie, why did you manage to take a flight and come here?".

"How did you know?". I frowned.

"I have my ways. But, why are you here?". Bambam looked around suspiciously, his eyes remain cautious while mine remain empty.

"Bambam, why did you follow me?".

"Do you expect me to let you travel by yourself?". Bambam sighed before meeting my gaze.

"Jennie, whatever you're doing is wrong. I can see the distant look in your eyes when you look at Lisa. Whatever this is, it needs to stop. These circles between you and Lisa will never stop if you don't put an end to it". I let his words sink in.

"What's wrong Jennie?".

I bit my lip, as my heart slowly broke. "Bambam..".

"I..".

He switched his gaze from one eye to another.

"Speak up, Jennie".

"Marlon has Lisa's father as a hostage".

"What..?".

"As you heard me". I sighed.

"How.. How did he even find him?".

"That is what I don't know of. But, he told me that night, almost mockingly. And Lisa misunderstood the sight of me and Marlon seeing each other".

"And, I-I'm so sorry.. Bambam I hurt her". He pulled me to his chest, and shrugged his head. "No Jennie, you're doing what you can to see her happy".