STUCK WITH; THE SHATTERED BELIEFS

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

She looked up, taken aback by my sudden movement. I could see the way she shrugged away the nervousness she was feeling; "Now what?". Jennie hissed.

I simply looked down at her lips, my desires starting to take over. But a part of me just didn't see it as only the so-called, 'desires'. So, I simply let go of her hand. I had to let go.

"Nothing". I started, "Just tell Kai that the papers for the deal between us and Mister Nobel, should be renewed with the new plan as soon as possible". She nodded, as I looked away.

With that, I followed her out of her apartment.

Silence took over us for some uncertain reason. The hallway was filled with tension when we walked together, by each other's side.

The feeling of walking by her side brought something out of me.

I walked faster, going down the stairs but her voice stopped me, "Why not use the elevator?".

I looked back at her, "You know what happens in elevators". I winked and left her there, all flustered.

As I reached the parking lot, Kai's red Mercedes made me stay still. He took ahold of a cigarette to smoke while waiting for the other woman. He disgusts me.

"So much for a perfect date, you are". I rasped with sarcasm, his eyes went wide, but then he threw the cigarette away with the stupid smug on his face.

"Lalisa Manoban". He greeted, showing his ego as I reached my car.

"Oh please, don't call me that, Jong -In". I started, "You know well enough you aren't qualified to call me a name, that only the real ones call me". I smirked back.

Jennie walked closer and was about to enter his car; but what he said, caught me off guard, "Yeah, like your mother?". My eyes went wide.

"W-what did you say?".

Kai ignored me, and shrugged his head before entering the car, I stood there, shaken up at the mention of my mother.

The cruel look on his face as he drove away from the parking lot with Jennie by his side made me picture the fallen angels, and the stars when they prayed for the lord, hinting away the forgiveness. But cruelty still exists, so why fight the fake laughs when we are always up?

She was by his side.

Not mine.

In the end, I'm just a monster.

My phone started to go off, with a notification.

Kai: Meet me at my house, be there at 11.

Or am I the monster.. to see right through it all?

-

11:00 P.M

And here the clock ticks eleven sharp, I leaned back into my seat, why did I bother to come?
Something inside of me looked abroad and was so acquainted with what's to come.