IN THE DARK

2 Weeks Later.

Jennie's PoV ねギ栄

A soothing feeling followed inside my chest; as I followed the mark of being the hopeless romantic person that I am. And did I ever rethink the process of being in the middle of a mess?

The first night I met her big brown eyes; my heart sealed against another framed picture.

It was a picture of her demanding eyes, meeting mine and making me believe that there will be an 'us'.

But was there any, 'Us'?

I had to erase it; the feeling inside my chest.

The feeling that made my heart go so wild, while my knees go weak. It is a breathtaking story to complete me. The simple thought, of her finding out sent shivers down my spine.

Another picture followed.

The picture of doing the sluttiest things to make her hate me. To prevent her from seeing my crimson cheeks when she looks at me.

With a bold step, I take towards the restaurant. My heart anxiously beats; rationally as a warning of being face to face with her, again.

I've been avoiding her for weeks and just now, I'm forced to see her because we have a meeting with Mr. Noble.

And so I slowly entered the fascinating restaurant; seeing Kai and ignoring Lisa's eyes made my insides beat unconsciously.

The man in the seat, then suddenly moved the seat for me to sit beside him. But Noble's voice, stopped him; "Kai, let the ladies sit together, it would be better, don't you think?".

My head snapped towards Noble, who was smiling and motioning for me to sit beside Lisa. The woman latched her fingers against the cup teasingly.

'Oh no, why now?'.

I gulped and bravely sat beside Lisa, her eyes were trailing against me until I sat down. I slowly moved my eyes to my left, meeting her brown pools as my heart jumped.

She was holding a wide grin.

I fairly grinned back but devilishly, even though my insides were nothing close to the grin on my face. To the unfamiliar nerve that I felt inside my chest.

I felt my cheeks already heat up when she looked away and intertwined our hands under the table. What is she doing?

There was something inside of me that wanted this feeling to last..

But what was it?

I pulled my hand away from hers with a frown. She didn't even blink or look at me but tighten her hold now on my thigh. Oh god..

I waited for her to do something, but she spoke unconsciously towards Noble, not minding my stubborn behavior, and the way she made my face heat up. Kai squeezed my hand that was on the table, and asked: "A-are you okay?".

I shrugged it off, not knowing whether to tell him Lisa was being all touchy with me. And so I took the role of being the confident person that I am and turned my gaze towards the old businessman.