WAS IT ENOUGH?

1 Week Later

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

"Passion".

"Passion declares our motives when it comes to working. We as the Manobans - and I don't only speak for myself. But for the others. Today, and here everyone. We are here to show everybody absolute perfection. When it comes to the four magnificent seasons". I smiled professionally as everyone clapped.

"I'm glad to introduce you; to The Spring look. Stylized by the JONG-K's company". I looked at Kai, and we were enemies. We despised each other with no end, but what is professional? Had to be professional.

I nodded at him and walked away as he stepped in front of the crowd.

His voice radiated through the group of people - who were enchanted with the new project. Celebrities and paparazzi encountered the event as I walked backstage.

I was beyond frustrated with myself. I guess I was used to having Bambam with me.

"How is the CEO?". The last voice I wanted to hear, was haunting me. And here she was, Joy. She was standing in front of me, with arms crossed and a stupid smirk on her face.

"Fine". I coldly replied, getting up and trying to escape her.

Joy faintly pulled me back, "Easy there tiger, why so eager to leave?".

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a second. Before reopening them and staring to my right to meet her wide smirk. "You know, I think it's none of your business, Joy". I hissed.

I was about to walk away, but Joy didn't give up. "Lisa".

"You're walking away from me to see her, aren't you?".

I blinked and turned to meet her gaze, which was fixed on me. "And if I'm going to see her, does that bother you?".

"Yes". She answered as I sighed, "It bothers me Lisa. Because I want you".

"But I don't. I don't want you Joy. I despise you". I shrugged my head in pure frustration. "I'm done with you, we were done long ago and you know that".

"Just give me a second chance Lisa".

I remained silent, "Please, just let me in. I want you..". Joy inched closer, as her breath hit the side of my neck.

"And I can't believe I ever wanted you". I muttered with disgust and walked away.

-

The show continues, and it was Jennie's turn. I haven't fully seen Jennie ever since that day. And we would rarely talk, or talk about work and the project occasionally.

Noble was with Kai, meanwhile, I went backstage for the second time, to check up on the models. And to look for Jennie.

As I was walking, the fascinating models and members of my crew would smile or bow politely, as I nod in return.

I licked my lips slowly, before slowly reaching for the door handle, to open the showroom. And see Jennie, looking down at some papers and scanning them and looking up at the dresses again.