HER; SEÑORITA

Jennie's PoV ねギ栄

Left hand gripping tightly on the steering wheel, while the other one was stroking my thigh, and rushing the adrenaline through my body. And something about the way she touches me made the crimson rise to my cheeks.

In motion, her eyes focused on the road, but mine focused on her dull ones; how they mirrored the overwhelming power she holds, yet many emotions sparkled from the corner of her eyes.

"Where are you taking me, Lisa?". I whispered, afraid any question I may ask, will ruin the mood and the heavy tension, that was evident in the air.

Her hand suddenly stopped its movement on my thigh.

"Us you mean..". Lisa husked as my breath hitched in my throat. I nodded and watched as she drove through an unfamiliar road. A beautiful sight of the beach settled against my eyes as she slowly parked the car in front of a beautiful house.

I blinked in confusion and darted my eyes towards the woman who now opened the car door while moving her hand out for me to take. Lisa's eyes were bright as they bloomed against my confused ones. "Take my hand?".

I nodded once again and placed my hand on her soft yet strong one, with a swift movement; she pulled me into her chest as I crashed into her sensual body.

Her eyes blinked and turned brighter as she spoke, "Your body.. soul.. is mine tonight".

Her vibrant voice made me feel weak all of a sudden, my hand was on her chest as her slender one was against my waist.

Our eyes were locked intensely, pulled into a raged emotional eye contact. She was very demanding with her words but fear sparkled from her eyes. What is she so afraid of?

In a blink of an eye, she picked me up and held me up tightly in her arms.

Her eyes turned into the cold scowl, the volcano that erupted with lava instead of staying calm under the heavy mountain reach.

It's funny, how someone can switch into feeling that many emotions. But why was it always us ending up.. in each other arms?

The huge doors of the house opened automatically. Closing shut once we were in. And to say the house itself was amazing, could be an understatement.

"I inherited this place from my parents, it was literally..". Lisa stopped midway in talking as her eyes sparkled, "Like a paradise to them".

I nodded as she peaked through the big windows.

The soothing sound of the waves made me follow her as we exited the heavenly-made beautiful house, into the restless sound of the beach.

The waves were crashing against the sand, creating the most beautiful sense of being under silence. Being close to her..

And then, I stand here, watching the waves crash along the deck of the house, remembering a moment that time has never touched.

The feeling of being free from whatever worries are in the way. In this place, I can fly and feel free.

Young and alive..