PRETTY ANGEL; STAY HERE

Jennie's PoV ねギ栄

Gunshots; the sound of gunshots invaded the air, I knew this was coming.

Lisa looked at me, her eyes cautiously roaming around the castle. As the huge doors opened, revealing Kai and his father, with their men. Wide grins behold their faces as they stare at Lisa and me. But, Lisa of course wasn't alone.

Men who were ten times more than theirs stood in front of us like a bridge.

That surprised Kai, and his father frowned.

"So what now, Manoban? You're going to use your men as defense?". Kai mocked Lisa, who stood tall and didn't seem bothered by the situation.

The guy named Pablo came into view. His blue eyes were burning holes in the other two men. "I could kill your men for a meal Mister Kai". He muttered with anger.

"The same Italian guy huh? He's so useless, what's the point of him?".

Lisa tilted her head, pulling Pablo back, and like the quiet observer, she is. She looked at them - fear never tracing her eyes. "What's the point of you?".

Kai blinked as Lisa spoke, she pushed her way to them. "What's the point of you being here Kai?". She looked to his right, "And with.. your father".

"Didn't Ruby tell you?". His father looked over her shoulder to look at me.

"Tell me what?". Lisa blinked at him, "That you kidnapped my mother..?". She bitterly asked, anger evident in her voice, no matter how hard she tried to hide it.

"Yes". The old man smiled, "Your mother had fun though". With that, Lisa pulled out the gun she had and pulled him by his tie to her. Aiming the gun at his throat - as the other men pointed the gun at her.

The scene looked like it was full of sacrifices. And so I had to step in.

"Lisa calm down". I tried to calm her down.

"Jennie, don't tell me to calm down". She shrugged her head and pulled him to her tighter, "No one touches my damn mother".

The old man grinned, and raised his hand, "Bring her in".

Once Lisa's mother was pushed into the castle, with her face bruised. I knew that this would be the end of them. Lisa's anger reached the roof as she looked at her mother.

"M-mom?". Her voice cracked.

"Hey, there my Dêk". Her mother's faint voice echoed.

"What did you do to her?!". She whispered - screamed. Staring deep into the old man's eyes, like she wanted to strangle him. "Let's just say, your father wasn't useful so she was instead". I knew he was trying to anger her. And it was helplessly working. "What. Did. You. Do. To. Her?".

"Some stuff". He dryly laughed.

"My father left this fucking country, and left everything behind just so you can have fun and do whatever you want". She started with broken whispers, "Isn't that enough for you?".

He shrugged his head, "How could it be enough when he left everything behind for you?".

"You own everything he ever worked on, so whether he left or not. His daughter is alive, and she's standing right in front of me". Lisa finally pushed him away, making Kai's father fix his tie, and violently smile at us.