TAKING HER UNDER MY WINGS

Lisa' POV ポ遠じ

1 Week Later.

After the battle, things cooled down between mafias. Marlon's men surrendered, and many victims were set free. I remember walking out of that battle happy and free. With my girl by my side-- in my arms. There is nothing more beautiful than leaving the pain behind and overcoming your fears.

So here I am, in an interview with Vogue.

"Lisa Manoban". The interviewer started, "You have been known for your power, for the beauty that you created in fashion-- you inspire a lot of humans, all around the world. And obviously, we can't wait to see what you will bring, to this industry".

"But can we know what is your main inspiration?".

I smiled, "Obviously fashion isn't simple or an easy way to take".

"But, I've been inspired since childhood by the simplicity of it all. With just the right material, and choice of colours and designs. I was able to build an empire after inheriting what my father left". I admitted, "Now my biggest inspiration, was obviously working with Jennie".

"My girlfriend". My cheeks heated up.

"Congratulations! This is such a piece of exciting news obviously for your fans". I nodded.

"Now tell us, what was your favourite thing about working with her?".

I took a deep breath, and looked up, a vibrant smile on my face as thoughts of my girlfriend clouded my mind. "Her mind".

"Jennie has such a beautiful mind-- it's like she was a piece of art herself. She knew how to put the perfect designs together, and teamwork was something really something important to her. Treating the staff with respect, but still being an elegant artist is what I found very mesmerizing". I muttered with a huge smile.

"Your eyes are so full of love miss Manoban".

"I am in love with her". I confessed.

"So here is a question from one of your fans". The interviewer looked down at his pad.

"So someone said; When will you pop the question?". He grinned and looked at me.

But I just placed my index finger on my lips and said; "Shh it's a secret".

"When do we expect the next fashion line?".

I hummed in thought, "Well I have to prepare for the wedding first, and then I'm thinking to actually start my campaign in New Zealand and then come back to the US".

"And why New Zealand?".

"That's the secret".

The interview didn't last that long, as he asked about my new projects. And it goes on and on.

I asked the interviewer when the interview would be aired and he said that it would take at least two months. I smiled, it was a good opportunity for my plan.

2 Months Later

New Zealand.

I made Jennie believe that we were having a business trip; regarding my company's new project but there was another reason I brought her here.