LEFT IN HER; RUIN

2 Months Later.

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

It's my birthday.

The same feeling every year of emptiness, loneliness, and shattered promises, takes hold of my soul, as I enter an empty living room.

The house was as silent as ever, and I got used to it. But, sometimes it feels a little bit more lonelier--when all you see, is an empty place.

No laughter, no human emotion ever encountering this house.

Coming back from work every day late at night, got me thinking of Jennie. I missed her.

She has been traveling a lot with her team and with many other models. I've seen her a few times on social media, celebrating the success that they were getting, and I couldn't be any happier for her.

We would call.

But, it wasn't us this time.. the conversations felt empty. She was out there doing what she wanted, what she loved. And I was in no position to stop her. But, missing her is driving me crazy.

Jealousy fumes from under my skin— cheap black.

My heart hurts a little more, every time I remember, that she and I are barely talking.

Jealousy gets the best of me, and my trust issues are an evident vein of red-- a trackless line that I was hoping Jennie would never cross. 

What happened two months ago was very astonishing. I saw the guilt tracing her eyes, her hands trying to touch me, but I felt so fragile...

Like glass.. to her touch.

*Flashback On 畏衣*  

I open my eyes and meet an empty couch. I start to get anxious and look around the room, and Jennie is nowhere in sight. My hands start to get sweaty, and my heart starts to drum uncontrollably.

Why did I feel like she was in danger?

I put a jacket on and proceeded to search for her in the house.

"Jennie?".

"Jennie where are you?". I call out her name, but there is no answer.

"Miss Lisa? Is there something wrong?". One of the maids asks, and I turn around, to meet curious eyes.

"Have you seen Jennie?". I ask and watch her take a deep breath-- probably my presence affecting her, but all I wanted right now was to find my girlfriend, who seemed nowhere in sight.

"I saw her leave a few minutes ago".

"What?". I raised my eyebrows, "Where would she go this late?".

She shrugs her head, and I thank her as she bows in return.

The feeling inside of my chest was eating me alive.

And so, I left the house.

As I'm walking in the huge garden, I see one of my men, he seemed so nervous while approaching me. His lips were pursed, in a frown.

"Miss".

"Yes?".

"She left the house, and there is a car outside".