HER

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

"Miss Manoban?". My secretary latched her words at my suspension. I turned my computer off and looked over at her nervous position. Crossing my legs at the normal, routine. "Yes, Min-Joon?".

"Our boarded meeting with Jae-Bong has been canceled". I slammed my hands against the wooden table, as she bowed in fear. Fear? Is it how everyone resembles life?

"No one cancels plans! Especially when it's me, whose in lead. This is not allowed". I raged at the woman in front of me.

"I know ma'am. But we have been informed via message by his representative, about the lack his company is facing". I sighed, "Now, he doesn't have full access to any of our products. Not even the main plan, which was bound to bring him millions of dollars". She nodded.

"What's your plan?". Min-Joon asked with gentleness.

"No plans ahead, just let's keep the rates to ourselves. We don't need rats canceling again, after all that's final". I turned in my wheeling chair and looked over the skyscrapers.

I heard her heels click in insomnia, meaning she left.

This is life, you get to the top and then everything seems so low and dazed. Those that want it all, will get bored when everything is in hand. A fun, privileged life is fun. It may be no sort of happiness to me at the moment, but it sure gets me through and boosts my ego like the success I'm embracing. I don't need failure, I don't need anyone to make me feel like a failure.

A couple of minutes later, my phone started to ring; Bambam.

"Hello, busy woman". He greeted me with his idiotic tone, and I smiled. "Hello, there idiot".

"Quit being a bully, I'm your best friend remember?".

"Well, if it wasn't you, I would've hung up from the beginning. But I guess you have a special place in my heart". I beamed my smile at the busy New York streets.

"Didn't know I was that special". He chuckled with pride.

"Well, don't keep your hopes up brotha, now tell me what's up?".

"Hmm, not really. Was just really hoping you would go out to party with me and the boys". I could hear the hint of hope in his voice, and so I sighed, "I don't know—".

"Now don't, 'I don't know' me Lis! It's been like what? A month? Since we did have a party or go clubbing together?!". Yes, he's mad.

"Okay, okay. Calm down bam. It's just I've lost one of my most and biggest partnerships, and it's making me feel stressed and all of that, y'know? But I would love to go out with you". I huffed in frustration and massaged my temples.

"Don't worry sis, I got you. We will go out tonight and enjoy our time".

I nodded, "Yeah, I hope we do".

He giggled. "We sure will".

-

Once I arrived at the club, if I may rephrase it as the 'Unraveled Strip club'. Is considered one of the most attended clubs, here in New York.

The city that doesn't sleep.

My bodyguards escorted me into the V.I.P. section of the club as I saw Bambam and his friends hanging like the bunch of losers they are. Even though they are damn rich, their behaviors speak nothing more than the feeling I get from being their mom sometimes.