THE STRINGS THAT HUNG (OUR HEARTS)

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

My mind was bantering the closure of the nonexistent. I was slowly reaching the sky's by the rapid sound of my heart, crimsoned around my mistakes. The lullaby and the muse of the enchanting scent of vanilla. Corrupted my nostrils as I sat back.

"Missed me already?". Violet's smooth voice entered my ears motionlessly.

"I miss what you can give me". I answered with the blunt in between my teeth.

"You look hot with the blunt". She sat on my lap with a wicked smile. I puffed the smoke out in the air and stared back at her with a gaze that meant something to her. But in fact, it was nothing to me. Since I felt empty.

Her hands that soothed my collarbone, made me feel more empty.

More like numb, but holding the chill void of the smug on her face with my gaze. She lifted her eyes to stare at mine. Blue - Grey eyes consuming me as I stare back with no emotion.

Violet pulled me closer, not breaking eye contact but keeping her focus on my lips.

I inhaled the joint, closing my eyes slowly.

Feeling the smoke invade my lungs, and what was there left of me?

My mind was caught into a battle that remained to make me feel thoughtful, heart hallucinating the blood it pumps into the emotions that crave around it. Ruby, Ruby was like nicotine to me, her hands, eyes, everything about her just makes me keep wanting more.

The door opened with Bambam. "Did I interrupt something?". He asked, switching his gaze between Violet and me.

I shrugged, "No, what's up?".

He pushed himself inside my house office. Profiling myself as a succeeder could be the infinite. But I didn't reach the max of success among the ones who slowly crawled their way through my throne. I don't need fertility.

"I have good news". He anchored his words before sitting on the other couch.

"Spill". I blankly commanded and pulled Violet by her waist closer.

"Kai is getting in jail". With that, a smile crept upon my lips. "For how long?". I leaned in closer to listen to him.

"The judge didn't certify the amount of time he will be spending his life in jail. But it will sure give us some time to think through this". He answered.

"How though?".

"He lied". Bam stated, "That part when his defense lawyer said that Henry was only doing his job to save the company, may have been a lie. I mean, it's still under investigation. But maybe they got someone else to do it, who knows?".

I thoughtfully blinked rapidly before speaking. "Someone else did it, I'm sure". Violet started to kiss my neck but I wasn't feeling turned on yet. The mysterious story got me feeling trapped between the Deputy's speech and Bambam's news.

"How are you so sure?". He then clasped his hands together.

"If Henry has the keys to my company's designs. Then he could've easily handed the keys over to Kai, so he can start the process without getting Henry in trouble or fired. For fuck sake". I huffed and felt the impatient woman from beside me kiss me even more.