I felt conquered. How did he know this stuff? Have I been hanging around with him too much?

Now he began to sighed, "Lemme guessed? Oh, we're going to the CARNIVAL? I'm so scared and shy! We better not go to those scary rides because I'm scared. Caleb is that type of guy that I don't want to be around if--"

Whoa those are the exact same words I wrote in...

"My diary!" My eyes widen in horror. "You read my diary?"

"Relax." He playfully shove me on the street getting ready to cross on the other side. "I only read about three pages and it was getting boring."

Anxiety began to fill my body. I had some pretty privacy thoughts written in that book. I hope he didn't read it. Cause if he did then that would be embarrassing for me. Especially when I wrote down my feelings for him in one part of the page when I thought that I could've been pregnant by him.

"How much did you read?" I anxiously asked.

He roughly sighed in annoyance. "Look... I was in your room looking for you one day. I saw a journal book on your bed that was left open. I grabbed it and started reading it and I got bored cause nothing interest me there. Happy now?"

I nod my head in agreement. Of course I'm happy now!

"You're slow. We have to hurry up to catch our next class."

"And you dragged me with you!" I hissed.

"No one really does anything in GYM besides using their phones." He cooed.

We were now in front of the school. I thought they wouldn't let us in for trespassing but they did. The security guards allowed us to passed through the entrance. The late bell rung and everyone started to hurry up to there class. Caleb and I exchange faces with each other before separating from apart. I had chemistry class on this floor. Thank God it was last period cause I felt exhausted. I patted towards my classroom and the door was left open.

I didn't have classes with any of my friends from my last period; Bella, Harry nor Amy. What I like to do is sit in the front and go straight to my work without communicating unless the teacher assigns everyone to. So many kids lack this class though. Many of them would either pretend to do the work or socialize with their friends. I was one of the few teens who just was there for the working. The teacher didn't care though. She had slightly dark hair, looked around her thirties, and always seemed bore.

Our assignment was to complete a lab that the class didn't finished yesterday. Whoever didn't complete the lab this time were suppose to stay after school to finish. I was eager to get out of this prison cell so I hurried along to complete the assignment. My hands didn't stop tracing my pencil till the last bell run. I was one of the first to hand in the assignment to the teacher.

She polished her glasses. "Thank you! See you tomorrow."

I rushed out of the classroom. The hallways began to crowd with teens entering and exiting the place. It looked like a jungle. As I strolled out of the school I found Bella strolling away from the school's parking lot. I tried rushing to her. I didn't care for the stares that I was receive from other people I passed.

"Bella, wait!" I shouted.

Bella stopped and turned around to face me. "Awe, hey Carly."

I catch my breath when I stopped in front of her. "You're going home?"

"No, I have to meet my older brother somewhere around the school."

"Why?"

"He's moving with us back from Harbor University."

My eyes widen in surprise. "How come he's coming back? Harbor is very hard to get in!"

"He graduated, Carly." She laughs at me.

I felt dumb. "Oh."

Bella grabbed my hands insisting me to follow up with her. "You want to meet my brother?"

I show her grip off. "I can't." I denied. "I'm going to the carnival with Caleb right now."

Bella shot a flirtatious look. "Hmm okay!"

"What?" I chattered.

"Call me later," She rolls her eyes smiling before walking away from me.

I turned away from her and started to make my way towards Caleb. I already knew where to find him. He had that spot by the school entrance where many vehicles were parked. Normally there were a lot of girls clustering that area. And I was right. I found him smoking a blunt in that spot. I wove to him but I guessed he didn't see me. There was a long blonde haired hair in front of him with a banging body. Her back was turned away from me. When I got closer they were talking.

"Ready to go to the carnival?" I slide in from behind him stopping from his conversation.

His green eyes left the girl's face and he glance in through mine. He continued to smoke his cigarette in front of me. The blonde haired girl that he was talking to turned to face me. My heart froze. It was her. Lexi.

She shot me a glare. I wasn't going to let her give me that look so I glared at her back. I guessed Caleb noticed our facial exchange so he threw his blunt on the ground and offered Lexi in for a hug. "I'll see you later on, babe."

"You promise me that we were going to go out to dinner today." She whined. "Now you're going out to the carnival with your sister."

Caleb looked annoyed. I guessed he was used to her complaining in that tone of voice cause I watched as he playfully run his finger through her long blonde hair kissed her on her cheeks to shut her up. "Is never to late to take you out."

"Can I join?" Lexi asked.

I automatically glare at Caleb to see what he was going to say. I hope he says no. Come to my demands he didn't. Of course he wouldn't. That's his girlfriend. I wanted to leave now cause I wasn't about to spend half of my day with a girl that hates me. Or I think she does.

She hugged Caleb for a long period of minutes. I looked around them and didn't know what to do. When they pulled apart Lexi wove to her longtime best friends Raven and Imogen. The girls who tried stealing my seats on my first day attending this school.

"Hi bitch!" Raven exclaimed kissing Lexi on her cheek.

"Hola." Imogen joined behind her. "Where are you going?"

"To the carnival with them." She politely tells them. To my surprise she gently wrapped her arms around my neck. "Guys... you met Carly already, right?"

They both nod their heads.

"Well... we didn't meet properly cause of her friends, but she's good!" She joked around causing her friends to smile at me.

I can tell Caleb felt the vibe that I was feeling cause he told me that I had enough and to go inside his car. I gladly went inside it. I sat in the backseat and started to use my phone. I didn't look up from the screen till they open the car doors. Caleb sat in the driver seat and Lexi sat in the passenger seat.

Once he started the engine I buckle in myself up. Caleb thankfully turned on the radio station and it made me felt comfortable.

Why did he really bring his girlfriend with us again?

***

Don't forget this story is on the app Episode interactive. See where your choices takes you! On the app has the same title as this story. Just type in The Bad Boy Is My Stepbrother and you'll find it.

I'm on spring break now. Try to catch up with me updating the chapters. I updated two chapters now! THREE more to go today. I'm going to make my readers happy since I left ya'll in hold for four months. I owe you one.

But don't stop helping a family out too. Please vote for the chapter too if you enjoy it and can't get enough.

Stay tunes for the next three today!