Chapter 60: This is Not the End

Emily POV :

It's been a few days of hell for me but it's worth it because finally my daughter and son have finally arrived plus Mason is now officially learning how to swim. Me and Alison have been exhausted, we really haven't had time to ourself lately. Between Me going to Rosewood to work then, to the hospital to check on the twins then, home to Alison and Mason. It's a long non-ending cycle, oh ! Let's not forget we still have
to set up the Twins Bedroom.

"I was thinking we could paint one side blue and one side pink with polka dots all over," Alison suggested causing me to smirk at her. "Okay queen bee, how large do you want you're polka dots ?" I said seductively biting my lip, "Mm, small ones.. big ones," Alison said grazing her hand across my sweats. "Ooo, don't tease me Ali," I made clear. "It's not like you want me anyway," Alison said causing me to scrunch my eyebrows at her, "I'm fat," Alison confessed in disgust I turned around to grab Alison's hand, "Stop Ali you're not fat okay," I said looking into her eyes trying to get her to smile.

I cupped her hair behind her ear, lifting her chin up with my index finger, "You're the most beautiful girl in the world," I said staring into her eyes receiving a smile from my wife, "You just know how to say the right things huh ?" Alison question as she smirked. Shrugging my shoulders in response, "Isn't That Why you married me ?" I said playing around with Ali.

She frowned at me, "No that's not why ?" Alison giggled. "Oh think I remember why you married me," I said having a 'duh' moment. "So why did I marry you ?" Alison said playing around while she crosses her arms. I took two step towards Alison, picking her up smoothly and gently putting down on the dresser, "Because I can make you feel like this.." I trailed off grazing my thumb across her cheek softly connecting our lips.

Alison POV:

This is the only alone time Me and Emily can squeeze in so I'm gonna enjoy this moment.

When Emily connected our lips I felt my body instantly get hot filling my stomach with butterflies making our lip move in unison for the first time. As I began to smoothly wrap my legs around Emily's waist causing her to grasp onto my thighs softly. Sending chills to run through my body, "Mmm," I moaned lightly as Emily tugged on my bottom lip pulling apart. I took the next step and quickly took her shirt off watching her hair drop at her shoulders then connecting our lips again without hesitation

Every time I kiss Emily I don't know I just lose myself, "You're right," I said inbetween kisses, "About what ?" Emily said moving to down to kiss my neck causing me to tilt my head back, "No one makes me feel the way you do," I responded in pleasure. Emily stopped kissing me as she stared in my eyes, "It's my pleasure," she said admiringly. Making me blush, "I gotta get to painting," Emily said reminding me, I lifted my eyebrow at her "So you don't want this right now ?" I asked her seductively.

Emily looked at me up and down smirking, "You tell me, are you ready to have another kid," she asked me while leaning in to kiss my lips. I smiled brightly while deepening the kiss, "If they're yours then hell yes," I said inbetween kisses making Emily pick me up again as she takes me to the bedroom.

Not breaking the kiss Emily enters our master bedroom laying me down not wasting anytime we began to undress each other, "You're drop dead gorgeous," Emily said admiring my body before she started kissing down my chest causing me to moan uncontrollably. "God Em," I moaned out loud as she ate me out.

Feeling her kiss my inner thighs she came back up slowly entering inside me causing me to grip the sheets in pleasure. "You don't know how much I missed you," Emily moaned as she began to move her hips back and forth, "Then show me," I said sexually as I looked into her eyes with lust. Emily smirked in response, intertwines our hands as she picked up speed.

All I feel is pleasure exchanging moans with my wife "Ali I'm finna cum," Emily said breathing heavily still putting in work, "Me too," I barely could speak while I pulled her down closer to my chest kissing her passionately whileshe came down on top of me. Not breaking the kiss I came too, pulling away we both were gasping for air staring into each other eyes all sweaty, "Our sex just keep getting better and better," I said panting causing Emily to smile, "You can most definitely say that again," She said panting.

"What time do we need to pick up the twins ?" I asked remembering it's the seventh day, they can come home now. "Um the doctor said at noon," Emily responded sitting up from the bed. I looked at her boobs smirking then I checked the clock "We have two hours, Round 2 ?" I asked biting my lip. Emily stoped getting dressed as she laid her eyes back on me, "Babe I have to paint the twins room.." she reminded me making groan, "I just want some head in a comfortable bed it could all be so simple," I said smoothly causing Emily to giggle, "You've been listening to Drake again ?" She said while getting dressed. I nodded 'yes' then Emily came to peck my lips, "I'll give you head later I promise," she promised me then left the room. 

Mason POV:

I heard my moms down the hallway so I decided to put my earphones in. I'm glad they're spending time together at least. Every since my mommy got out the hospital Emily haven't really spent much time with me she's been busy and I totally get it. Maybe I just need to try and get her attention. Once I heard them stop I went into the twins room and saw my mom painting.

"Hey Ma," I said walking through the door having Emily turn around looking down at me, "Hey baby boy !" She said excitingly, I saw she had white paint on her face making me laugh. "I came to see if you need any help," I told her smiling. She climbed down from the ladder handing me a paint brush, "Sure you can help me paint your brother side of the room," Emily said sweetly. I smiled happily dipping the paint brush in the blue paint, "Don't my brother and sister come home today ?" I asked while I began to help my mom paint.

"Yes they do, you wanna come with me and your mommy when we go get them ?" She asked me smiling down at me. "Yes I do," I said nodding my head vigorously. "I can't wait to protect them and play with them," I confessed. My mom gave me a look in awe, "I know you'll be the best big brother ever," my said confidently.

As the hours go by we were finally making our way to the hospital to pick up my siblings. I started to get that same butterfly feeling in my stomach while my heart started to beat fast. We pulled up in the parking lot finding the right park space, "I'm so excited," I heard Ali squeal making me and my mom smile. Witnessing my mom grabbing her hand gently, she puts it up to her lips giving her a kiss "Same here baby," Emily responded to her. They finally park and quickly got out the car, I saw my mommy come over to my side letting me out my car seat and holding me on her hip.

She slightly kisses me on the side of my head making me snuggle up to her as we all walked in the hospital. Emily checked us in while me and Ali sat in the waiting room, moments later the doctors came out with two baby carriers handing my brother and sister to my moms. "We're so sad to let them go," the doctor said jokingly, "Yea but we're happy to take them home," My mom said making my the doctor laugh. "Safe travels," the doctors wished us as we began to walk out the hospital taking my brother and sister home.

"Now that they're coming home with us... whats next ?" I asked my moms as they looked at each other smiling, Alison shrugged her shoulders, "We start from square one," she said smiling at Emily sending her to blush and smile, "Square one," Emily simply said at peace. What the hell is square one...

————————————————————-

I wanna thank everyone who has read the story faithfully !  It's has now come to an end 😢 I'm so sorry But I want you guys to tell me if you want a Bad Timing squeal. Under the comments let me know ! Oorrr if you guys have any other suggestions of a book you'll like me to write again let me know under the comments with that being said again thank you so much for reading You guys keep me going every single day 🙏🏾🙌🏾 - Love Cee