Chapter 50: Busted !

Spencer POV :

When Hanna told us the news we had to go see Alison ASAP. The next morning we all met up at my house then the first stop was Emily's, Hanna drove of course when we got there Emily's car wasn't there. Strange.

"Hanna ? How long did Ruby say she was leaving town for ?" Aria asked while we walked up to the front door. Hanna shrugged, "Way to keep your dog on a leash," I said discreetly. "Ruby isn't a dog Spencer," Hanna said knocking on the door. "She cheated on you Hanna," I reminded her. The door swung open as our met eyes with Ms.Fields, "Can I help you ladies ?" Ms.Fields asked.

"Yes, we're looking for Alison.." I cut short. "We know she's not with her dad," Aria added. Ms.Fields faced away from us, "And I know she in Rhode Island," Hanna added her two cents. Ms. Fields nodded, "I understand, you ladies should come in," Ms.Fields moved aside letting us in.

We all walked into the living room sitting down on the couch hearing the door close, Ms.Fields walked in, "So I'm guessing you girls want the address to the Cabana..." Ms.Fields said uncomfortably. "She staying at a Cabana ?" I said dramatically. Ms.Fields shook her head yes, "Why is she there ? And why with Mason" Hanna asked suspiciously. "Now that's information I can't tell you," She made clear.

"Ms.Fields can you give us the address to where Ali is staying ?" Aria asked impatiently, Ms.Fields made a disappointing face. "I would be going behind my daughters back... I don't know girls," Pam said while hesitating. "Thank you Ms. Fields we won't waste anymore of your time," I said respectfully and stood up causing the girls to follow. "Sorry I couldn't help," She apologized.

Ms.Fields walked us out wishing us good travels, "That was a bust?" Aria said while we walked back to Hanna's car. "Not all the way," I added, Aria looked at me cluelessly, "Hanna don't you know that kid Caleb at school ?" I asked curiously. "Don't Okay Ruby will kill me," Hanna said quickly dismissing my question then, witnessing Aria grab Hanna's hand causing all of us to stop walking, "No Spencer is right.. he has like a big crush you and he knows about computers..." Aria started to make a point.

We can tell Hanna was uncomfortable, "We just need him to tap her phone so we can get a location," I explained. Hanna looked away stressing, "We need to know why Ali lied to us we're her friends," Aria said putting the cherry on top. I love that we're a team, me and her are unstoppable. I smirked at Aria, "Okay fine I'll do it but you owe me," Hanna said marching back to the car.

Aria took a glance at me catching me smirking at her, "What Spence ?" She scrunched her eyebrows at me. "I soo wanna kiss you right now," I giggled causing Aria to smile I went over to peck her cheek, grabbing hand and began to walk to the car.

Hanna POV :

Why do I have to sacrifice my relationship?!
I shouldn't have agree to do this but, Aria made a point we need to see Alison...

As we left Emily's house our next stop Rosewood High. Me and the girls knew where he would be at, it's 3:30 nerd patrol. We walked to the computer lab taking a peek through the doorway to see if he was even there, "Far left Hanna, back corner," Spencer said quietly but eagerly. I'm glad she enjoying this ? I rolled my eyes and went into the classroom. All the nerds stopped working to watch me strut to the back of the room, Geez you never seen a pretty girl before. "Hey you're Caleb right ?" I said sweetly leaning on the desk a little. He took off his headphones and looked into my eyes, "Uh yea I'm Caleb," He responded nervously yet confidently.

"I need favor" I was straight forward while he was scanning my body respectfully. Starting at my eyes then my lips, then to my chest in rotation so I don't think he's a creep, I smirk at his game "What kind of favor Ms. Marin," Caleb smirked. "I need you to tap into a phone," I said quietly, his face dropped a little as he stood up, "How did you know I can do that stuff ?" He whispered I can tell he was upset. "A little birdie told me Now, I know you want something in return," I laid the cards out on the table.