Chapter 4 : "Hi I'm" - "Don't Care"

Alison POV : 

I was hanging out with my friends on my porch when I saw a cab pull up across the street.

"Who is that ?" I heard Aria say. I was waiting until the cab moved. "I don't know Aria" I said.

The curiosity built up, as the queen bee I need to know everyone in this town and when someone new comes to stay it boils my blood that i don't know who they are.  The cab finally moved and stood there was a teenager looks about my age, kinda tom-boyish, she cute not cuter than me though. I stared at her until she caught me staring.

I looked away and pretend to laugh at the girls. "Laugh or ill end all of you" they were confused but they laughed. The girl turned back and went into the house.

"Ali what the hell was that" Hanna asked, as we stop laughing on cue. "I'm sorry okay I didn't mean it, she caught me staring and it awkward when you met someone eyes when they've been staring at you" I stated. They nodded in agreement.

"Maybe we should go introduce ourselves" Aria said. I looked at Aria, and nodded.

"Good idea, you guys go and ill stay and watch" I said and they got up and went.

Emily POV :

I went back outside to smoke and I saw three girls approaching me. I put my blunt back into my mint container and into my back pocket. I'm not ashamed that I smoke but, it not good for the first impressions.

"Hi !" the perky blonde one said. I searched for the other blonde and i saw her standing across the street. I smirked and shook my head, "Hi... Im Emily Fields" I said.

"Im Hanna" Hanna said and i shook her hand but she more of a hugger, I giggled "Ohkay" I smiled.

"Han come on," The tall brunette said and pulled her off of me, "Sorry for her she a kid at heart, Hi I'm Spencer" she said. I smiled and shook her hand. "Emily..."

"And I'm Aria", wow she small, I smiled at her. "So what up with your friend ?" I asked.

They all looked back at the blonde, "That Alison Dilaurentis, she a bit shy" Hanna said. I scoffed, "Shy, isn't the word that comes to mind when I see her" I stated.

"Well, what's the word ?" Aria said, I looked down at her. "Fierce"

They all smirked, "Funny you should say that, come on let go" Spencer said and we started walking over to her.

Wait.. wait.. my breath smells like weed I can't meet her like this..and i guess I am..

"Alison.. this is Emily Fields" Aria said. I took off my sunglasses so she could see my eyes.

Alison POV :

The girls started walking over here. No no no no I didn't tell them to come over here what the hell guys.

"Alison.. this is Emily Fields" Aria said. She took off her sunglasses and my blue eyes met her beautiful chocolate ones... my heart started racing I felt this weird feeling in my stomach. What the hell is going on with me.

She stuck out her hand "Hi Im-" "Don't care" I said and went into my house. I know that was rude I know okay, but what ever just happened to me scared me.

Emily POV :

Okay... what a complete bitch...

"I'm so sorry about her" Spencer said in utter shock. I shook my head.

"Im good nice meeting you guys" I said and walked back to my house. But, the truth was I was so hurt that she didn't wanna know me as badly as I wanted to know her.

Alison POV :

I know that was rude but, they way I felt when I looked into her eyes, it scared me. I can't be gay I'm attracted to men and I know that. But, her lips are so full and perfect and her smile. NO ! Alison stop it you're not gay. I kept getting ready for Noel Kahn party.

"Alison, that was so mean" Hanna said. I sighed, "Look she the new girl I cant be soft she needs to know her place like everyone else" I defended myself.

"She can be apart of our group you never know Ali she seems like cool person, Aria called you shy she called you fierce" Spencer said. I felt my heart flutter.

"There's something different about her I just can't put my finger on it" I said while curling my hair.

"We should invite her to the party let her know the scenes" Aria said.

"That's a great idea Aria, I'll go over there myself I need to apologize if she gonna be apart of our group" I said and got up and went over to her house. I took a breath as I began to knock she was opening up the door. I stared into her eyes as she did mine.

"Uh hi .." I said and she just stared. "I'm alis-" "Don't care" she said. I felt my heart break and it hurts so bad I never gotten my heart broken before. I swallowed this huge knot in my throat "See how hurt you are ...that how you hurt me" she smirked.

She an asshole...I rolled my eyes "I'm sorry I didn't mean too" I said. She smiled, "It okay we can start over" I nodded agreeing to her suggestion.

Emily stuck out her hand, and I shook it. "Hi I'm Emily Fields" she said. I smiled, "I'm Alison DiLaurentis" I smiled back.

She caressed my hand and made me melt. "Um I - I mean me and my friends want to invite to a party tonight, you up for it" I asked.

I don't care what I have to do I will know everything about Emily Fields. I'll go through anything and anyone, something about this girl is just ... She just catches my eye.

She smirked at me and said "Sure, I'll party with you" I smirked back in pleasure.

She went back into her house to get dressed. I'm going to a party with Emily Fields....