Chapter 39: Make Ups & Check Ups

Emily POV :

It's been 6 weeks since Me and Ali's miscommunication. Ruby still hasn't spoken to Hanna, Hanna is so convince she cheated when she didn't and Ali hasn't let me out her sight, I'm starting to feel like I'm suffocating. Why Ali got me on a leash? I have no clue.

"Spencer please take Ali off my hands," I beg Spencer. Spencer wasn't even looking at me, "You're the one who got Alison pregnant Emily you have to deal with it," Spencer said not budging. Exhaling hearing my phone ring, I picked up my phone reading  Alison Lauren💍

Spencer was drinking her tea, "Is that Alison ?" She questioned. I nodded, "Please Spencer I'm talking about a spa day or just a day at the lake house," I looked into her eyes still begging her. Spencer finally gave in, "Fine, okay I'll do it," She agreed. I smiled brightly and gave her a hug, "Thanks," I said answering my phone.

E - hey babe, how'd you sleep

A - not well..where are you ?

E - I'm at Spencer's, Why not well

I can't feel Alison scrunching her face in confusion.

A - why ? And because you weren't with me

E - aw you're too cute and it's a surprise

I say looking at Spencer while she gives me that 'awkward third wheel' look, "Sorry," I mouthed to her.

A - You know I am...can you bring home food

E - I'll take you before the doctors

A - Okay gorgeous

I love the fact Alison knows how to make me blush and hard at the same time. I hung up the phone bringing my attention back to Spence. "Thank you Spence really if you need anything just call," I said out of relief. "No problem I just hope you don't check out when the baby actually comes," Spencer showcased her concern.

"Don't ever think that way I love Alison and I love our kid, it's just hard working, going to school and Alison been breathing down my neck..literally," I explained. Spencer was all ears, "I feel for you Emily but Ali is still my sister I need you to take care of her," Spencer said at the most respect. "And I will," I said shortly after grabbing my keys.

I left Spencer's house then straight to pick up Alison for the doctors.

Ruby POV :

I was at school waiting for the first bell to ring, not really seeing the point of why I'm here. Emison isn't showing up, Sparia always shows up together. I think have a thing going on, and Ranna...I don't even know about us anymore. I miss her.

As I draw in my sketchbook. I saw someone sitting down in front of me when I looked up my eyes met with a piercing blue eyed blondie.

"Han-," I started to speak, "Don't speak," Hanna said softly. I clenched my lips together. There was a moment of awkward staring and silence. Clearing my throat breaking the silence , "I'm sorry Ruby," Hanna said sincerely. I teared up hearing those words for the first time, "I shouldn't have accused you of cheating, Alison told me half of the story can I hear the rest.." Hanna explained staring in my eyes.

I wiped my tears, "The lipstick came from Cassie I saw her that night.. it was just a kiss goodbye and not on the lips," I told the truth. Tears came to Hanna's eyes, I reached for her hands across the table as she joined me intertwining our hands together. "Maya is dead babe and Emily doesn't know yet and I don't know how to tell her," I sobbed, "Wait Maya's dead ? Who told you this Cassie," Hanna asked anxiously. "Yes, at the party that's why I got so fucked up, Maya was a horrible person at first to Em but there was more pros then cons, when we sent Lyndon to find Maya we actually didn't think he'd hurt her," I explained.

Hanna was studded at the news she was hearing, "I told Cassie I was in love with you," I looked into her eyes, "You W-what," Hanna stuttered. "I told the one person I ever loved that I'm in love with you," I reassured her. As we glare into each other eyes I began to lean over the table causing Hanna to meet me halfway clashing our lips together passionately. Our lips fought dominance in the middle of the quad.

Who cares ? I cupped Hanna cheek as I bite down on her bottom lip causing her to moan and pull away, "You're gonna make me rip your clothes off in front of everyone," Hanna said slowly panting. Our forehead pressed together, both heavy breathing, heart pumping, I began to smile, "You're gonna have to fuck me then," I whispered seductively. Her blue eyes looked at me with some much need, "You're crazy," Hanna said and pecked my lips, "You're so getting it later," She continued as she sat back down.
Ooh, I'll be ready. Bitting lightly across my bottom lip staring down at my beautiful girlfriend she started smiling showing her dimples causing me to look away blushing. I sat down and started a healthy conversation with My girl.

Alison POV:

Emily came to pick me up, because the ultrasound is today, I'm so nervous like , what if something goes wrong because of my past. But I can't think that way right now. I want this to workout with Emily. As I got into the car, Emily went to go get me food because I was hungry.

I ate my food in the car while we made our way to the hospital. Emily pulled in the parking lot ...oh no here comes the nerves, "Emily I have to throw up," I told her urgently. She frowned at me trying to find a parking spot, "Right now Ali," She said in disbelief. I nodded vigorously, "stop the car," I demanded. Emily stopped the car safely as I quickly open my door to throw up out side. Emily instantly held my hair back, I hate when she sees me like this. It's repulsive.

Finishing up, I still faced away from Emily seconds later she hands me napkins. Wiping my mouth and getting myself together, "Ali...Are you okay," Emily asked causing me to roll my eyes, "Oh god Emily," I said in disgust. "What ! I don't know what to say right now babe," Emily said in defense. I scoff, "I just want you to know I'm here for you Okay," Emily reassured me. I nodded lightly, "It's disgusting babe okay I don't like you seeing me like that," I look out the window, Emily began to drive again to find a parking spot.

"Babe I throw up, you throw up, everyone throws up its natural," Emily words were comforting. I began to blush, "I'm just upset that I just paid 10 bucks on that burrito and you threw it up," Emily said jokily I laughed her at her stupid joke, "Ha. Ha. Ha yea make fun," I teased Emily. "You're buying me another one", I made clear.

We finally found a parking spot then we were on our way to go check in. Emily got everything settled and held my hand through the regular check up. Until we were guided to wait in one of the rooms. I sat on the family practice table and began to swing my legs back and forth lightly just being anxious.

"Ali can you relax you're making me nervous," Emily admitted. "I'm sorry okay I've been here before remember," I snapped at her. She gave me this 'lost puppy' look, "Em I'm sorry okay I'm freaking out in my head," I confessed. She walked no more than three steps cupped my cheeks with both hands, connecting our lips in a fiery passion. I moan instantly, well that took my mind off it, I parted my lips and kissed her back. Hearing someone clear their throat behind us, I pulled apart seeing the doctor standing there awkwardly. "You guys ready to get started," The doctor smiled. Me and Emily exchange smiles, We CAN do this.