Chapter 57: Lost Minds

Alison POV:

I felt my whole world broke in front of everybody. After Emily left Spencer was getting everyone out the house while Ruby started to get back up. I never felt so angry in my life, I started walking over to her "Have you lost your mind !?" I yelled at her while Aria held me back.

Ruby wiped her lip because it was bleeding badly. "I think I have Alison," Ruby said annoyingly. "You didn't have to tell her it was after we got married Ruby !" I continued yelling at her. "You have a play in this too Alison," I heard Hanna snap at me. "Excuse me !?" I shouted at Hanna, she gave me the 'yeah that's right' look, "The only reason she was drunk off her ass and kissed me because you left her," I stated facts pulling away from Aria. "I was just being a friend but everyone thinks I condone this behavior, no fuck that " I made clear.

"How is kissing my ex being a friend," Hanna questioned me, "Oh you think we actually.." I trailed off dying of laughter, "Ruby barely got a second before I pulled away," I explained. Spencer looked at Ruby in confusion, "So it was just you being reckless ?" She asked Ruby dramatically. "Yes ! crying over Hanna, Maya and Cassie," I blurted out as Ruby shrugged her shoulders agreeing with me, "Now Emily might leave me.. What were you doing drinking in the first place ! I told you no more," I was beyond furious.

"Ali calm down its not good for the baby," Aria reminded me. "I was playing the game it's Hanna's question that started this mess," Ruby tried to flip it on Hanna causing Hanna to disagree, "Nope, this isn't my fault," Hanna said angrily. "But you HAD to drink that question entertaining everyone, bravo Ruby, you just ruined my marriage for your own selfish ways," I said staring daggers at Ruby causing me scoff looking at her face. "Ruby I think you should go," Spencer said sadly not even making eye contact. "Yea... Alison I -" I cut her off, "Save it," I cut her off. "I'll go get Alexandria then I'll leave," Ruby explained and left the room.

I sat down on the couch balling my eyes out, "Ali don't cry Emily can't actually believe you kissed ruby back can she," Hanna asked curiously. "Hanna just a few seconds ago you thought she did," Spencer said sarcastically. "Someone just please find Emily.." I sobbed out, trying not to go crazy. I took a glance at my ring finger letting my tears drop over them, please Emily come back to me.

Emily POV:

I can't believe this shit and right after our wedding ! Does Alison even fucking love me. Once I left the party I got in my car and drove as far away as I can. Mason stills need me, my kids still need me,Alison... still needs me, Thinking about my family I felt my tears build up letting them fall while I drove.

An hour passed by and everyone been blowing up my phone, Spencer, Hanna even Aria. How did she get my number ? And of course the wifey. I looked at my ring, ugh ! There's more to this story I know it..Fuck it. I pushed on the gas getting off at the next stop going back to the Cabana for some answer.

Pulling up I saw that Hanna's car was gone but Spencer's car was still here. I walked into that bitch lit, mad as fuck "So were her kisses better than mine or what," I said sarcastically surprising Alison as she wiped her tears. "What ?" She was confused causing me to roll my eyes, "Why kiss my Bestfriend after our wedding ?" I asked pissed off. Alison stood up walking towards me, "I didn't kiss her she kissed me," Alison explained. "Mmm and where is she huh I wanna hear her side of the story," I made clear.

"She left Emily she not welcome here," Spencer said catching my attention. "Emily.. please you know I love you," Alison said staring into my eyes causing me to tear up. "I wanna know why ?" I sobbed stepping back as Alison got closer. "She was drunk Emily she didn't know what she was doing.. Crying about Maya and Hanna, Cassie... she just wanted to feel something with someone," Alison explained wiping her tears. I hate seeing her cry, "So that gives her the right to kiss my wife !" I shouted. "NO!" Alison snapped back causing me to look away.

"But she was a mess and rambling she felt terrible, I couldn't leave her like that," Alison continued to sob. "Why was she crying about Maya ?" I said curiously, Alison looked down swallowing her nerves. "Spit it out," I said quickly, "Maya is dead Emily.." Hanna said having me cut my eyes at her. "W-what ?" I choked out, "Ruby told me Lyndon found her and killed her," Alison added causing me to look away. I'm not gonna show any emotion towards this subject, "It's not my problem I knew what I was doing," I looked away wiping my tears. "It's okay to mourn for her Emily I know you loved her," Alison said reassuring me. "I said I'm fine," I snapped at her still looking away. I'm not fine at all.. Maya is dead..

"Dammit Emily look at me !" Alison shouted at me causing me to look at her, "Please I can't loose you," Alison continued while crying. There was a moment of silence, "Please say something," Alison sobbed causing me to close my eyes in pain, "You'll never loose me Ali, we're a team, you're my wife" I said letting my tears fall. I saw Alison smile instantly as I walked over to her connecting our lips.

Alison smiled while kissing me back, "I love you Emily," Alison told me in between kisses making me pull back, "I love you too Alison," I said sincerely. "I'm sorry babe I was just mad," I explained softly caressing her face. "I don't blame you but I never kissed her Emily... I wouldn't do that too you," Alison confessed. "I know I shouldn't have accused you, I apologize," I said calmly kissing her hand.

I looked at the girls, "Where's Hanna ?" I asked Spencer, "She took Ruby and Alexandria back to Rosewood since you left her here stranded," Spencer answered my question causing me to roll my eyes, Hanna would be the one to run to her side. "Okay babe you should get some rest," I suggested to Alison. She nodded pecking my lips, "Tonight been a long night," Alison said softly as I bent down kissing her stomach gently, "Come on I'll walk you upstairs," I said protectively. "Spencer Aria if you guys staying over you know where the guest room is" I said informing them. "Thanks Em," Aria said, "oh and please no loud sex again thanks," I added my two cents walking Ali upstairs.

Hanna POV :

As I drove Ruby to Emily's mom house, the whole ride was silent while Ruby iced her jaw. I took a peek into my rear view mirror seeing Alexandria still knocked out.

"Hanna please say something," Ruby groaned making me roll my eyes, "What do you want me to say Ruby ?" I asked her irritated. "Something..." Ruby said trialing away. "You kissed my Bestfriend after her wedding, what were you thinking !" I shouted at her causing Ruby to look at me. "I don't know Hanna everything was moving too fast downhill for me," Ruby thought quick on her feet, "First I found out Maya died and then, you dumped me and then I started stressing about school I just wanted to feel something but pain," Ruby explained.

I stopped the car in front of Pam's house , "But with Alison... It had to be her" I cried out causing Ruby to look away from me. "It could've been me Ruby," I continued to say, "Please Hanna you're with Caleb," Ruby sobbed. "Do you have feelings for Alison," I asked while heart-broken. At the corner of my eye I saw Ruby look down shaking her head yes, "When did this started to happen?" I asked hurting. "When her dad was out of town for business and she basically lived with us," Ruby said sweetly like she still has feelings for her, "Wait we were still together," I blurted out in shock, Ruby couldn't even look at me. "Everyone always falls for Alison.." I said softly, scoffing at the irony. "Good night Ruby," I said without looking at her. "Hanna..." Ruby said on the verge of crying. "Bye Ruby," I said letting her go.

I heard her door open watching her get out then she got her niece from the backseat. I watched her walk to the front door as I waited for her to get inside. Once she got completely inside I pulled off driving home crying softly. This is goodbye Ruby...