Chapter 23: Forget Your First Love

Maya POV :

Waiting outside Cassie's apartment impatiently, this girl takes forever. Five minutes later she finally comes out the house.

"Sorry," Cassie apologized while getting in the car.

"So what's the damage?" I asked urgently taking a drive to Emily's.

"Welp, Noel is on our side but Ruby saw me and I think she still in love with me," Cassie blushed.

I rolled my eyes, "What ! She saw you, she wasn't suppose to Cassie," I yelled at her, "Plus You been there and done that, please don't" I reminded her.

Cassie giggled, "Come on you can't forget your first love why should I ?" She questioned.

"Emily is different okay," I blurted out. I looked at Cassie giving me the side eye. Bursting out in laughter, "What ?" I asked smiling.

"How is Emily different ? " Cassie scrunched her eyebrows at me.

I smirked, "If you had sex with her you'll know wouldn't you," I answered back.

"That's it ? She's good in bed ?" questioned Cassie.

Shaking my head vigorously, pulling up in front of Emily's house.

"Emily is good at everything she does and she's a good person, talented, funny, smart, adventurous, she can make anyone smile," I blushed. "I just love the person I am when I'm with Emily okay," I confessed.

I looked up at the house and saw Emily opening the door walking Alison to her car. She used to do that for me.

"But Emily tried to rape you," Cassie said confusedly. I sighed and smacked my lips.

"Cause I ruined her life, remember Cass ? I had her hazed after I found out she had a dick, that was the old me," I looked back at her. Turning my attention back on Emily and Alison, "When Me and Emily started dating she changed my ways things were perfect then her father died," I explained having a moment of silence for Mr.Fields

"Yea, I guess Ruby changed me too," Cassie said while playing with her hair watching Ali and Emily with me.

"You two were so in love it was gross," I teased her. Then it dawned on me....Ruby

I turned to Cassie quickly, "You're a fucking genius Cass," I blurted out.

She looked so confused, "I am ?"

"Okay new plan," Maya said with a sinister smile.

Alison POV :

Kissing my beautiful girlfriend up against my car. Feeling her soft hands grab my cheeks as she deepens the kiss.

"Mm," I moaned pulling away as gripped her shirt, "If you keep kissing me like that we're gonna have to go back inside," I said flirting with her.

"Not a problem for me, I don't want you to leave me anyway," Emily said looking into my eyes. Getting lost in her eyes, "I can't babe, I wish but I have class," I confessed.

Emily rolled her eyes and looked away. I noticed something caught her attention when her face dropped then, she started squinting like she saw something or someone.

I looked around trying to see what's she looking at, "What's wrong ?" I asked with a concerned look on face. She turned her attention towards me, "Nothing gorgeous, let me know when you made it to school ?"

When she's so protective it makes me melt, "Yes babe I know the drill," I giggled. "Babe no for real if Maya and Cassie are planning to hurt you I'll kill someone for you," Emily said with a serious tone. Geez

"Okay babe, and you're not gonna kill anyone," I said as Emily opened my door for me.

"You don't know these girls babe, trust me," Emily said as I gave her a kiss before I got into my car. "I love you," I said sincerely. Making her smile and blush, "I love you more blondie," She teased and closed my door.

Cassie POV :

Maya was explaining the plan to me until I saw Emily looking in this direction.

"Get down," I whispered while Me and Maya quickly got out of sight.

"What's going on ?" Maya asked quietly.

"I think Emily saw us," I confessed. I heard a car start up and pull off. I looked up and Emily was walking back into her house. "Okay we're good," I said.

"Okay do you have the plan down ?" Maya asked. I nodded as we got out the car making our way to Emily's front porch. Maya rang the door bell, I was so nervous to talk to Ruby again.

"Are you sure you can do this ?" Maya looked at me nervously. I nodded. The door opened and my eyes instantly met with Ruby's.

Hanna POV :

I called Ruby like a hundred times and she not answering my calls. Ugh ! She so dead. I closed my locker. Locking eyes with another set of blue ones.

"Geez Alison you scared me," I said jumping out of my skin. Alison laughed at me, "Not funny," I said.

Me and Ali started walking to class, "I thought you weren't gonna show up," I said.

"Yea, I had a hard time getting out of bed today," Alison said going to her locker. I leaned against the lockers, "You mean Emily's bed," I smirked at her.

"I think I'm really in love Hanna," Alison confessed.

Wait Skkrrtt, "Say that again," I said shockingly.

She smiled so hard, "Yeah Han, I'm in love Emily is just a big bag of blessings," She confessed grabbing her books.

"I'm so happy for you Alison really !" I shouted and hugging her tightly. "Thanks Han," she said as we continued to walk.

Aria and Spencer began to walk up to us, "What are we celebrating," Spencer said smiling.

"Ali is in Love for the first time," I said nudging Alison.

"That's great Ali !" Aria said giving her a hug. We all started walking towards class.

"I wish I can say the same you know, Ruby won't return my calls," I said softly. Alison can tell I was upset. She had this look on her face like she knew something.

"Okay stop," I stepped in front of Alison and the girls stopped walking too. Alison looked down, "I knew it, you know something spill," I demanded.

She took a deep breath, "I honestly don't know anything okay just that Ruby was freaking out about something before I left," Alison explained.

I looked down, "This is killing me," I groaned as Alison pats my back.

"Let's just go over after school and you can take to her," Alison eased my mind. I nodded to agree.

Ruby POV :

I opened the door hoping it was Hanna. Cassie
My multi-color eyes met her perfect brown ones. Time stopped right there. I saw Maya smirking and I snapped back into reality.

"W-what are you doing here Cassie ?" I stuttered.

"Aren't you gonna let us in," Maya said with an attitude pushing through the door.

Closing the behind them."If Emily sees you in here or Alison they will flip out especially Ali," I warned them. "Too late," I heard a voice from the top of the stairs.