Chapter 25: Round 2

Spencer POV :

It's been two days since Hanna broke up with Ruby. I feel horrible because she really started to like Ruby and so did we.

"Who ate my ice cream!" Hanna shouted from the kitchen. "Hanna you did...last night," Aria said looking puzzled. Hanna groaned loudly and went back upstairs.

I hate seeing her like this, she never deals with break up easily, "Guys maybe we should try to get them back together," I said softly. "Gross," Alison said in disgust. Alison's phone started to ring, we all looked as it read Baaabbbyyy🥰 , Alison rolled her eyes ignoring the call.

"You need you to talk to her I hate this, you guys were all suppose to be happy and in love," I tried to cheer her up. "For What Spence, she let Ruby betray Hanna," Alison made a point.

"No Ruby let herself betray Hanna, Emily is innocent," I made a point. I looked at her, "No Hanna needs me okay, she needs us," Alison said and walked upstairs to Hanna.

I exhaled and looked at Aria, "What are we gonna do ?" I asked desperately as I lay my head on her shoulder. As Aria and I sat there thinking, "We're gonna find out why Maya and her friend out here," Aria said.

I looked at her, "I mean they probably been spying on us, why don't we spy on them," Aria made a valid point.

"Your small but you have big balls," I said kissing Aria on the forehead, "And I love you," I continued as Aria started laughing, "I love you too Spence," She commented. We grabbed our bags and got to work immediately. Let's go Team Sparia!

Alison POV :

I walked upstairs and knocked lightly on Hanna's door. Hearing an unhappy Hanna, "Go away," i heard Hanna mumble through the door. I took a deep breath before I entered.

"Hanna Banana," I came in smiling and teasing.

Hanna was facing away from me with her knees up to her chest, "Don't call me that," Hanna said sadly. I sighed making my way to talk to her.

"Han, Don't let Ruby tear you down," I said softly. "You know I almost told her I loved her the other day," Hanna sobbed. I rubbed her back feeling bad, "I know sweetie," I laid my head on her shoulder.

"You know what would make you feel better," I say playing with her hair. "What," She whined at me.
"Ice cream and Cupcakes," I smirked. Hanna jolted up, "I'm feeling a lot better," Hanna smiled at me. I giggled, "I thought you would," I smiled and we left to get ice cream and cupcakes.

Emily POV :

I've been at school going crazy for the last 2 hours looking for Alison. Why won't she talk to me.. I'm going insane. "Maybe I should call her again" I whispered to myself, I pulled out my phone and started to dial Ali. No answer, dammit Ali

"Hey stress head," I heard Maya from behind me, I faced her to see Cassie there too, "What are you guys doing here ?" I frowned. "We're teenagers we're here for school," Cassie laughed.

My eyes widen, "You're staying in Rosewood ?" I asked pointing my phone at her. They both nodded at me, I began tapping my phone in my hand nodding, "Kill me now," I said softly.

I can tell Maya caught it cause she smirked at me, "Hey gorgeous," I saw Ruby come up and kissed Cassie on the lips. I rolled my eyes, God for real someone kill me now.

"Hey babe," Cassie smiled at Ruby. "I gotta go to swim practice," I lied trying to ditch my presence in this conversation. I began to walk away, "Can I come ?" Maya suggested. I looked her up and down giving her the 'No way' look. "Friends remember," Maya made a point. I exhaled roughly, nodding. Maya smiled and walked with me to the safest place on earth. Behind the bleachers.

Ruby POV :

Emily is most definitely hates me right now, especially because I'm the reason Alison isn't talking to her. I wish I can fix things.

"Babe," Cassie snapped me out my thoughts. I turned my head, "Yes," I said coming back to planet earth. "You okay ?" She asked rubbing my arm.

"I just wish things didn't have to go down the way it did Hanna hates me, Alison hates Emily..." I trailed off shaking my head, "I-I don't know," I struggled expressing myself.

"Hey don't stress yourself out okay," She pecked my lips and I relax a lot more. God I've missed her lips, I nodded to agree as she took my hand. "Can I walk a lady to lunch ?" I asked politely. Cassie giggled, "Yes lead the way," she smiled.

Hanna POV :

I was so happy to be getting Ice cream and Cupcakes until I noticed we were going the wrong way.

"Wait we're going the wrong way," I reminded Alison. She shook her no, "We have school first sorry I had to get you out of bed," Alison confessed.

Fuck school, "Alison why am I here what happened to Ice cream and Cupcakes," I blurted out as we pulled up to school.

Alison got out the car, "Ass out now," She demanded. I groaned as I got out the car.
"If you behave you'll get cupcakes and Ice cream after class," Alison said all mom-like.

I mocked her childishly as we walked into school, Everyone was walking around chatting, "See it's lunch time we missed first and second period," I admitted.

"Still have third and fourth," Alison clapped back.

I looked down the hall to see Ruby and Cassie flirting and smiling, She's in school too, I rolled my eyes. At least she happy I never seen her smile like that. Alison noticed what I was looking at and stood in my view. "Uh huh, we aren't here to sob," Alison bossed up. I nodded as I went to my locker alone.

Maya POV :

Me and Emily went to the back of the bleachers. Once we got there she pulled out a full blunt from the back of her ear. I bite my lip at the sight, that gesture brings back so many memories, something just don't ever change. I watched her spark it and then passed it to me.

"So why you so stressed out," I start small talk. Emily chuckled, "You would love to hear about that huh," she said. I took a puff as I shrugged my shoulder, "I don't know what what your talking about," I played dumb.

"Ali won't speak to me," Emily confessed. YES that wasn't part of my plan but I'm glad they aren't talking right now. I passed the blunt.

"She still trippin on you about me in your space," I teased her. Emily looked so attractive when she smoked. I stared at her in awe, "Yeah," Emily said sluggish. I giggled, "You're faded," I smiled at her. Emily started laughing too.

"What's going on here ?" I heard Alison's voice as she looked at me and Emily crossing her arms.

Round 2 complete... I smirk