Chapter 7 : Players Get Played

Emily... Emily...

I groaned, "Leave me alone" I felt like my head was explode. I don't know what time I cried myself to sleep.

"Sorry but, I can't do that" An accent ringed my hears. Ruby ? I jolted up and saw my bestfriend at the end of my bed.

"Ruby !!" I hugged her tightly. "You don't know how much I've missed you so so so much" I kept embracing her in my arms. Ruby let out a slight giggle.

"How are you superstar" Ruby smiled. I missed her smile, I looked down "Not so super, I finally broke... Maya cheated on me" I choked out the words.

"Oh damn... are you okay ?" Ruby laid next to me as we stared at the ceilings together. I shook my head no, "I don't know rubz, I thought Maya was the one to never cheat on me"

Ruby just shook her head, I looked at her and raised my eyebrow at her "What ?, What's in your mind" I asked.

I sat up, "I can't believe you're taking her side" I grew angry. Ruby sat up too, "No I'm not taking her side Ems, I just think Karma caught to you, that's all " I started thinking and maybe she right. Maybe this is Karma for kissing Alison and all the other girls. I looked down

"So what are you doing here ? Cali is far from here" I asked. "Well, I got kicked out of my house and all the money I made from acting I brought a ticket and now I'm here" Ruby said.

Me and Ruby been through everything she like a sister to me, Of course I felt sorry for her because if I stayed in California my mom would've kicked me out too.

I nodded, "You can stayed here you know I got you ruby" I smiled as we did our little handshake. We made it in elementary school. I got up from my bed and threw on some sweats and a shirt with some sunglasses.

Me and Ruby went downstairs, "Whoa whoa wait..." I heard my mom say, We both looked at her "What is Ruby doing here?" My mother questioned.

I looked at Ruby, "Um hi Mrs. Fields..." Ruby waved. "She living here mom" I said and started walking toward the door. My mom stood there with a blank face.

"Wait..." We stopped and looked at her again. "Where are you going" she questioned. When did she start caring when I leave the house and what time I come back.

"To T-Mobile I broke my phone, I need a new one" I said and opened the door and left with ruby.

Alison POV :

I was taking a walk through rosewood park when I saw Emily with her friend. Was he a she or .. you know what I mean or was Emily a twin. I walked up to Emily meeting her in the middle.

I smiled, "Hey Em.." I tried to look into her eyes, but she had sunglasses on.

"Hi..." She said. That all a hi... Oh right I hurt her yesterday. "Who is your friend" I questioned.

"None of you business" She snapped. I cut my eyes at her, "Ems don't be so rude" Her friend Australian accent rang my ears. "Hi I'm Ruby.. Ruby Rose" I shook her hand.

I smiled, "Alison, Alison DiLaurentis" Ruby smiled. "If you don't mind we were going somewhere" Emily broke me and Ruby eye contact. Was she being jealous or protective ?

"No problem, see you around Em" I said and caressed her arm, "Bye Ruby" I smirked and left.

Ruby POV :

I followed Alison as she walked, she walked with so fierce and confidence, I looked at Emily.

"Don't look at me like that" Emily said. I laughed "What look, you hitting that ?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"She a bitch, she kissed me and then shot me down" Emily said. I smacked her head, "What did I tell you about calling women bitches, you need to respect these women" I said.

Emily rolled her eyes, "She bad news okay stay away from her" she warn me. "Stay away for my own good Or you just want her for yourself because your attach to her" I said.

She took off her sunglasses and look me in my eyes, "I.... don't get attached to anyone"

I scoffed, "Okay Ems" I said and we kept walking.

Emily POV :

Alison was the only girl who actually broke my heart... Just in one day, I can't let that happen again so I have to stay clear of her.

Me and Ruby went into T-Mobile and I got me an iPhone 6s, the shit is huge...

I felt hands cover my eyes, I got startled and went into defensive mode. I grabbed their hand and put it in a hand lock.

"Ow, ow , ow okay let go let go" Hanna whined. I exhaled deeply and let go.

"Ouchie" Hanna said and rubbed her wrist. "Don't do that" I said.

"Sorry but I wanted to say hi" Hanna said. I giggled, she so cute not like that.. but like in a little sister way.

"Hey Han" I smiled and hugged her. "So who your hot friend" Hanna smirked and my eyes grew wide, "Relax Em I'm not gay" Hanna laughed.

I relaxed and took a breath, "Her name is Ruby, HEY ! Rubz" I yelled and signaled her over. As Ruby came over she took off her glasses.

"Who your blonde friend ?" Ruby said while looking at her up and down.

"This is Hanna" I said and ruby shook her hand, "This town is just crawling with blondes huh" Ruby laughed.

As Me, Ruby and Hanna talked and spent the day together I was getting tired of walking.

"Hey guys I'll catch up I'm getting tired" I said and Ruby looked at me worried.

"You good ?" Ruby questioned and I nodded vigorously, "Yeah just gonna go home and lay back and relax" I said and started walking home.

Maybe, being in silence is the most dangerous thing to the human mind because you start to think about life and the things your mind pushes you to think about. All I can think about is Alison.
When I reached my destination I found my door opened and my mom car wasn't in the drive way.

I went around back to see who the fuck decides to break into my house. Well, I got something for them, I climbed my tree to get on to my balcony and because I always leave my backdoor open I went through there.

I went to the bathroom in my room and got a gun from the back of my toilet. I cocked it back and put the safety on first, I went downstairs and searched carefully.

I was in my living room, going over to the kitchen when I saw the person sitting there looking a picture of me and my family. I took the gun off safety and pointed, "Turn around or ill blow your fucking head off"

As the person turned around I couldn't believe who was standing before my eyes.... Dad