Chapter 19 : Emison

Ali POV :

It been a twenty-four hours of hell, Me and Emily broke up and I'm starting to miss her but of course I won't tell her that. Maya is back in school so I have to see her face. Ugh ! I just wanna move States and cut my hair and get a new identity.

"Hey Girly girl" Hanna came up behind me. I sighed, "Hey Han, wassup" I said. God I'm so tired I couldn't really sleep last night due to what was going on next door.

"Ew, what's going on you like something my dog puked up and then buried" I rolled my eyes , "Don't joke Han okay I'm taking this break up harder than expected" I said. "Well, that's because you're still in love with Emily, why don't you just talk to her"

I looked over at the tall brunette, thinking about the way her lips felt pressed against mine, her smile when she tires to make me laugh, maybe I should talk to her and forgive her. I set of eyes landed on me and I snapped out of daydream. Emily smiled and waved, I rolled my eyes and went back to Hanna. "I can't me and her are done" I closed my locker and left. I can't get over the fact she cheated.

Emily POV :

I caught Alison staring at me, I don't know what she won't just forgive me. This is driving me nuts, I miss her. "Hey handsome" I heard Maya say as she walked up.

I nodded towards her," Wassup" she put her hand on my chest as she fixed my shirt, "Are we still on for tonight" Maya bit her lip.

I closed my locker and put my books in my bag, "I have a lot of homework Maya I don't know" I said as I looked for Alison. "I'll text you" I left for class.

I walked into the classroom and notice Alison was reading in the back of the classroom, she usually sits in the middle I know she trying to avoid me. I stared at her and watch the sun beam on the side of her face as she blonde curls fall over her shoulders, her blue ocean eyes shimmering in the sun. "So beautiful" Alison looked up at me and I cleared my throat realizing I said that outloud. "Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you". Alison stared at me like she saw a ghost. I looked down and went to go sit by her.

As I sat and I looked at her and smiled then looked away, I frown at her "Why you are you avoiding me ?" I asked.

She frowned, "Your joking right," I nodded, "When are you gonna forgive me, I make mistakes, I learned from them and I'm sorry" I pleaded guilty. "You don't make the same mistake twice" Alison stated.

I looked down, she talking about last night when I fucked Maya out of anger, she must of heard us. "Ali, I miss you okay" I tried to find her eyes. She looked at me, "Why did you cheat on me what did I do to you" She became angry.

I nodded, "you didn't do anything wrong okay me and maya have a difficult past I told you that okay and I just fell back into my old ways back in California but I'm here now and I know what I want, just hoping that you want me too" I stared into her eyes.

"This isn't Burger King you can't have it your way" Alison continued reading. The bell rang, and I continued to stare at her and I got closer to her as people were entering the classroom. "Well whatever it takes you will be mine again, you can ignore me all you want but I know one thing for a fact" She looked up at me into my eyes with hate "And what is that enlighten me Fields"

"I have what it takes to drive you crazy, and I plan to use it to my advantage," I said while scraped the edge of her ear with my teeth, "I love you" I whispered.

"Okay class take your seats" I heard the teacher say. As I made my way to my original seat.

Alison POV :

Emily made her way back to her seat leaving me with my heart beating out of my chest. She right about one thing she does have the tools to make me crazy and that's could be dangerous, makes her dangerous.