Chapter 43: Before the Storm

Alison POV :

I looked into Mason eyes as he stood before me. His eyes are just like Emily's, I'm in love PDQ. I smile at the little boy, "Hi Mason.. I'm Alison," as Mason came over to shake my hand. Aweeee, he ran over back to Emily holding onto her arm.

He blushed at me, "Mason.. Me and Alison need to finish talking," Emily said calmly. "I wanna stay with Alison " Mason said sweetly looking at Emily. I think he has a little crush on me. I gave Emily a 'let him stay' look while drinking my tea. Emily gave me a fake smile and let Mason stay, seconds later he came over to climb on my lap and sit on it. Oh so this is what we doing, I began to run my fingertips through his wavy hair making Mason snuggle up to me, moments later he was falling asleep. I think, "Is he going to sleep ?" I mouthed to Emily. She nodded smirking at me, I smiled at her continuing to play with Mason's hair.

"He so cute Emily," I said in awe, Emily flips her hair blushing, "Yea, that's how I know he's my kid," she joked. I cocked my head to the side rolling my eyes, "Whatever," I brushed her off. Emily looked me up and down smiling, "I'm sorry I'm putting you through this," she apologized. Still playing with Mason's hair, "Emily I can't blame you for not knowing about Mason and I'm not gonna judge you off your past... I understand," I reassured her. She looked down, "Ali I have to tell you something," Emily said seriously, I looked at her intensely, "What is it ? " I asked.

"When my dad died I kept a list.." Emily trailed off uncomfortably. "What kind of list," I wanted answers. Emily looked away in disgust, "A sex list," She looked down, oh my god. My eye widened, "And how many women are on this sex list," I barely could speak. I don't even think I wanna know. " 24" she said simply looking up at me. She looked heartbroken I can tell this is killing her. "That's not bad," I tried to convince Emily but my voice cracked. Emily gave me the 'Yea right' look. I cleared my throat, "You wanna know my number ?" I said comforting her. She gave me a light smile playing along, "Whats your body count," Emily said playfully.

"16," I said accurately. "I cheated on Noel all the time," I spoke freely, Emily jaw dropped, "You better not cheat on me," Emily said under her breath drinking her tea. I lifted my eyebrow, "Hey you been there and done that," I clapped back her. Emily looked into my eyes with a fiery passion, "We're not going there my son is right there," Emily made clear. Holding Mason in my arms, "Your son that you only knew for two days Emily and he's asleep," I made a point. She scrunched her eyebrows, "He's been my son for years now Alison I just didn't know of him," Emily said rolling her eyes causing me to smirk, I got her all in her feeling. Hehe she so fine.

Emily POV:

Man Alison got me heated. How can she say that ? Does she think I'm a bad mom? Why is she smirking at me?

"I should put Mason upstairs so we can finish talking," I said putting my cup down on the table. "How much talking do we need I forgave you, let's move on and focus on our baby," Alison made clear. "And Mason," I added, I doubt she just forgives me just like that... "Am I on punishment ?" I asked curiously. She smirked at me, "Punishment ?" Alison questioned cutely. I smiled, "Okay forget I said that, give me my son," I asked standing up from my chair. Alison starting laughing, "Wait, I'm allowed to put you on punishment," Alison teased me.

Hearing Alison laughing uncontrollably, I shook my head at the goofy blonde walking over taking my son off her lap, "We're not gonna talk about that," I made clear holding my son as I walk towards the stairs. Alison got up from her chair to follow behind me, "How Long am I not getting the pussy head ass," Alison kept teasing me. I giggled, "Alison watch your language," I said quietly. Going up the stairs entering my room we saw Ruby and Hanna still in the room, "Oh.. hey sorry we tried to stop him but-" Ruby began to say, "Save it Alison put him to sleep," I cut him off softly, tucking my baby boy into bed.

"Whoa Ali really ?" Hanna looked at Alison in shock. I saw Alison shaking her head yes, "We'll work this out guys, now please we'd like some privacy," Alison kicked Ruby and Hanna out. Who does she think she is kicking people out of my room, it's cool though I like feisty. I smirked at the blonde as Ruby and Hanna got out peacefully, "I'll holla at you later then Em," Ruby said while closing my door behind her. I waved her goodbye, "Alison you're hot and I love you come here," I confessed making Alison giggle walking over to me. I connected our lips kissing Alison with all my love, pulling apart getting lost in her eyes, "Will you marry me ?" I asked softly.

Spencer POV:

I've been sitting at home bored. I finished my homework, all my essays are written and no one is answering their phones. I'm starting to think ima an outcast in my own group. I heard my door bell ring causing me to quickly run to the front door. Opening swiftly my eyes met Aria's. "Hey ! I wasn't expecting you" I said happily. "Yeah sorry I didn't answer your call.. I brought pie, banana nut cream," Aria said showing me the pie.

I let Aria inside closing and locking the door behind us. I connected our lips quickly, Aria kissed me back immediately. Our lips fought for dominance and surprised Aria won, I pulled up panting "So about that Pie," I said trailing off. "Where do you keep the forks ?" Aria said softly.