Chapter 2 : Turning Point

Alison POV : 

I woke up with such confidence like always cause that's what the queen bee is suppose to do. I go up and opened my curtains to see into my half sister's Spencer Hastings house, to find she was up as well. Yeah we live into two different houses because my slut of a mom slept with her slut of a dad and made my other brother Jason. In Rosewood you'll never know what can happen, I looked over and Spencer was staring at me. I waved, she smiled slightly and waved back.

She blames me for everything bad happening to her, she states that once she met me everything turned upside down for her. Which as it's ups and downs, but she knows if she needs me I'm there for her. I closed my curtains and went to go get ready for school. I took a shower and curled my hair, applied make up, put on a short yellow polka dot dress and white heels to match.

"Wow Ali, where did you outfit come from a pole" My mother said. I cocked my head to the side and gave a her smirk, "It's okay mom if you loose a couple pounds you could fit into this outfit" I said and grabbed my purse and left my house and saw my girls waiting for me. Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin and Spencer. I smiled

"Hey Alison looking great today" Hanna said. I smiled genuinely, my friends only truly know what going on in my life and know the real me. I don't like being the queen bee all the time, but I only be a bitch when I feel like someone is over stepping their boundaries.

"Thanks Hanna Banana" I giggled, I know these girls my whole life I can trust them with my life. Hanna use to have a weight problem so I helped her and now she stands by me and helps me run Rosewood High. Aria she the artsy type , she really into photography and really  into our English teacher Mr. Fitz but no one knows about it expect me lets just say I caught them in action, Spencer she the brainiac, the smartest of all of us. I'm pretty smart but, I'm more boy smart I'm dating the most hottest guy in school and the most popular, duh I'm the queen bee I have to represent.

"Aria you finished the essay due today ?" I smirked at her. She gave me a look and I lifted an eyebrow, "Yeah I did Mr. Fitz helped me" she looked down. I bet he did.

We got into my car and drove off to school, I parked in ASB of course, Spencer runs the ASB club so of course i get a free parking. As we got out of the car I felt warm arms around my waist and I was lifted and twirled off the ground. I squealed in fear, I heard a masculine laughter and I was put down. "Dammit Noel" I hit him.

He smiled, "Sorry Princess I just missed you so much this weekend" He said and connected our lips together. I smiled into the kiss, nothing really happens when I kiss Noel. People say they feel butterflies and fireworks or they see their future flash before their eyes I don't know but with Noel it just a regular kiss, nothing special.

I pulled back, "So I'm having a party tonight you're coming right" He looked into my crystal blue eyes. I winced, "I don't know babe last time I went a boy puked on me, til this day he still scared to look me in the eye" I stated. As he should.

"Come on babe what does the king look like showing up without his Queen" He cupped my chin. I smirked, I have to give it to Noel he a sweet talker and he was damn good at it. I rolled my eyes "Okay I'll go" He kissed my cheek, "Thank you babe I love you"

I was in shocked, Me and Noel never said the L word... We been together for 3 years and now he says it. I don't know I guess..." I love you too Noel" Even though it wasn't the truth. I didn't love him, I'm going out with him because of the image... I'm a bad person.

I saw him smile so hard I thought he was gonna exploded. "I'll see you tonight" I nodded and he left.

I turned to my girls..."Ugh I need fruit" I rushed to the cafe as they followed.

"Do you really love Noel Alison ?" Aria asked. Him and Aria had a thing in middle school,  I understand her concern. I grabbed a fruit bowl and sat down at our table.

"I don't know, we've been together for three years shouldn't I love him" I shrugged.

"Hi Alison Hi Guys !" Mona came up to me.

"If you'll ignore it will go away" I said in a bitchy tone. Mona looked down and look at the girls. They had no expression on their faces, with that Mona walked away.

"That wasn't nice Alison" Spencer blurted.

I made a face. "Oh please who does she think she is thinking she can come and talk to me"

"She just wants to fit in Alison that's all" Aria said.

"Oh don't go soft on me Aria, I run this school you can't just come up to me and start talking to us that not how it work understand... You better not stick up for her anymore or you'll be at the bottom with her got it" I looked at her.

 She nodded. "Yeah I got it", I grabbed my bag and left the table and went to bathroom. As I went in the bathroom was cleared, I looked at myself in the mirror and was complete token by the person I saw. I wasn't always this rude and mean but if it wasn't for what happened to me I'll still be a loser like everyone else. I stared at my self and pull out my favorite lipstick "Jungle fever" Applied it, fixed my hair and left the bathroom fiercely and walked to class like I owned it because please I do