Chapter 37 : That Night Part II

Emily POV :

Me and Ruby finally reached the party in the back. It was a Circus back here, something straight out of a Great Gatsby book. There was a huge pool with a waterfall, A DJ on the turn tables on the balcony two stories up, Naked women everywhere and Men, Gross. There must've of been 200 people here, Celebrities, Athletes, Nobodies, Somebodies, Rich, Poor everyone.

"Now is this my type of party," Ruby said amazed.

As we walk through the crowd we saw a lot of people drinking and doing all types of drugs : Xanax, Coke, Weed, Ecstasy, Percocet, Lean, Wax, And my favorite drug of them all sex. People were having sex in the corners, in the pool, if I walk into a bathroom or a private room I bet some one is having sex. A few years ago I would've most definitely loved to stay here forever. But now, I'm gonna be a mother.

"Come on man do a line with me," Ruby said walking up to the table where everyone was doing coke. I gave her a look, "Come on man you know I don't do that anymore," I brushed her off. Ruby cocked her head to the side, "Emily come on, Alison would never know," Ruby said raising her eyebrows intriguing me. I rolled my eyes, "For all time sake," Ruby said convincing me.

I shook my head at my crazy Bestfriend, I gave in and did Coke with my Bestfriend. After taking a line I came up holding my nose, wow I haven't felt like this in a minute, I watched Ruby take her line "That hit the spot," Ruby said smiling. I giggled at her, "Come on let's go dance," I suggested grabbing ruby to the dancer floor.

Ruby and I danced the night the away, slow grinding on girls who wanted to dance with us, I felt a tap on my shoulder while I was dancing, turning around to face the one and only, "Kehlani ?" I questioned. She so short in person, She smiled bright at me looking me up and down smirking, Is she into me... Me ? "I saw you dancing you look good," Kehlani said flirtatiously. I blushed, "Thanks," I smirked.

"Do you smoke weed ?" She asked me, my eye widen out of happiness, "Yes I do and Ruby," I responded pulling Ruby away from a girl. "Oh my god Kehlani !" Ruby shouted. Kehlani giggled and smiled, "In the flesh, follow me," She quickly responded. We followed Kehlani without hesitation.

Entering the mansion again we go into a private room with more people in it, "You two ladies look like you could use a shot," Kehlani suggested. We both agreed as she pours us shots, "To meeting you ladies," Kehlani held up her glass smiling bright.

As we toast, "Help yourself to anything and I'll be over here," Kehlani said while looking at me up and down, I smirked at her as Kehlani walked started to converse with other people in the room. "Bro ! I'm freaking out," Ruby said snapping me out my stare contest with Kehlani.

"First Chris now Kehlani and I swear I saw Beyoncé in cut somewhere," Ruby said while being mind blown. There was most definitely a lot of nerves going on, "I know right," I responded quickly, looking back at Kehlani. "Hey !" Ruby snapped at me, I turned my attention to her, "I see what your doing," Ruby lifted an eyebrow.

I looked away, "She been staring at me," I stated facts, "Go talk to her," Ruby suggested. I looked at Ruby, "You sure ? Maybe I shouldn't maybe I'm over thinking," I backed out. Ruby nudged me, "You're Emily Fields, badass, sexy ass," She said making me laugh, "You got this," Ruby continued to comfort me. I nodded, She's right I am Emily Fields. I built up the courage to finally walk up to Kehlani.

Ruby POV :

As I sat and watch Emily work her magic on Kehlani. I wonder how she does it she has Kehlani blushing so hard right now I can feel the sexual tension from here. I poured myself another drink when I saw a familiar face, "Cassie ?" I questioned sipping my drink. Cassie faced me in shock, "Ruby aren't you suppose to be in Rosewood," She assumed.

I was little tipsy but the Coke was definitely kicking in, "Don't assume sweetie," I smirked. Damn she look good, Cassie looked over at Emily and Kehlani flirting with each other. "So Emily's here where's Ali ?" Cassie asked. I looked at Emily then back at Cassie, "Don't start, Alison is at home she let Emily off her leash for a night," I explained, "Where's Maya," I asked. Since we're playing 21 questions.

Cassie looked down, I can tell I hit a soft spot, "Lyndon found us somehow and he really hurt her she ended up passing away in the hospital, I was lucky to get out when I did" Cassie explained with tears in her eyes.

My heart dropped, "Oh my god Cassie I'm so sorry," I said sympathetically pulling her into my arms hugging her tightly. Cassie pulled away and wiped her tears, "Are you still single or.." She asked trailing off, "I'm with Hanna," I responded smiling. "You love her don't you," Cassie asked sweetly, I nodded confidently in response.

She smiled walking up to me kissing my neck then my cheek leaving her pink lipstick stain on my skin. "I'm happy for you keep going Rubs Hanna lucky to have you," She reassured me and left. Tearing up seeing the love of my life leaving my life for good, I need to get fucked up. I left Emily with Kehlani and disappeared into the party.

Emily POV :

I'm so fucked up right now I should have never did that line with Ruby . On the bright side Kehlani was more prettier in person then she is on the screen, I stared into her glossy eyes. We talked all night, danced a little bit, smoke some weed I couldn't see Ruby anymore she must've went to the bathroom.

"You know Emily I never been so comfortable with anyone in my whole life," Kehlani confessed snapping me back to reality. I looked at her as she got up from her seat taking my hand pulling me into the nearest bathroom. She connected our lips before I could even stop her. Her lips are soft, I kissed her back cupping her face. I felt her hands unravel my messy bun letting my hair fall to my shoulders. Damn she was smooth, she bit my lip receiving a moan from me. I was in so much pleasure feeling her hands grazing my skin, "Wait !" I stopped her panting.

She looked at me weird, "What's wrong ?" Kehlani asked. "I cant do this to her not again," I said sadly. I moved away sitting on the edge of the bath tub. "Who is she ?" Kehlani asked sitting next to me. "Alison..." I got butterflies saying her name. Kehlani stared at me, "She seems special to you especially if you stopped us from having sex," She smiled making me laugh. "I'm sorry," I apologized as she looked into my eyes, " I cheated once it took her forever to forgive me and now she pregnant," I explained.

Kehlani looked taken away, "It can't be yours," She said looking for answers. I scoffed and looked down at my dick print, Kehlani's jaw dropped, "No way," she said out of disbelief. "Unfortunately Yes way," I giggled, "I never met someone that's intersex before that's amazing," She smiled like a little kid. "Now we have to have sex," Kehlani smirked jokingly. I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Thanks for being an amazing person," I said sincerely. "Anytime Emily," Kehlani said giving me a kiss on the cheek and left me in the bathroom.

After a few moments of regretting not taking the chance with Kehlani at the end of it all I didn't cheat on Ali I was proud, I left the bathroom to go find Ruby. Searching through every room I finally found her knocked out in the bed alone with a bottle in her hand, I went to go lay next to her and knocked out as well.