Chapter 21 : Is it Too Late to Apologize, Though ?

Shoutout to One Republic "Apologize ✊🏾"

Ruby POV :

Hanna was right... I needed to apologize. I turned around looking at my perfect girlfriend.
I walked up to her and pecked her cheek. "You keep me sane," I said and grabbed my keys.

I drove to Emily house to see that her car was in the drive way....she was there. I still had a key so, I helped myself

"Emily we need to talk," I announced myself.

Emily came from the dining room stretching her hands. "You know the nurse said I sprained my wrist, no I might not be able to swim," She said unhappily. I looked down, "Look Em, I never meant for things to go down this way," I said sincerely.

I walked over to her, "please forgive me," I asked. Looking out of one eye I can't tell if she feeling me or not right now. "Ruby we've been friends forever you know but, I don't know what's gotten into lately," Emily spoke. "Maybe it's because I'm jealous man, Alison took my place lowkey and I know I have Hanna so that's who I vent too," I explained sitting on the stairs. Letting my head fall in my hands. "You did this out of jealous Ruby, I don't buy it" Emily started to get angry.

I shook my head, "No Em, I hit you because you love Alison why would you cheat on her just to get to Maya," I confessed. She started laughing. The fuck..

"I'm not dating Maya," Emily said while still laughing, "Where did you get that from?" She questioned me. "The devil herself, but you cheated on Alison you told me so" I responded. She looked away, "I did sleep with Maya but it was because me and Ali got into it...I went on one of my drunk spills," she trailed off. I know she regretted hurting Ali. "Then there was a moment where I didn't know if me and Ali were together," Emily looked up at me.

I nodded understanding, "Look Em, I'm really sorry but you're my Bestfriend, I wanna get back to that honestly," I reassured her.

She smirked and held out her hand, I grabbed it lightly and gave her a handshake. I'm happy we're back cool

Aria POV :

I went to the bookstore to pick up a new book with Spencer. I started looking in the horror section.

"I don't know about this store Spence," I spoke loud enough for Spence to hear me. Spencer popped her head around the corner, "I know huh, let's get coffee I need some," She said. I giggled and rolled my eyes.
"Whoever marries you gonna have to learn how to make coffee," I said sarcastically. "Then that would be the man for me," She responded as she ordered.

As we waiting for our drinks, "So our friendship anniversary is coming," I blurted out. "Wow Aria we're  you holding that in or something," Spencer smiled and laughed. I blushed, "It was on my mind," I answered. The barista called our drinks out spending Spencer to go pick them up. I sighed as she left. I noticed a guy six one or maybe six three staring at me around the way. Reading Stephen King, I smirked at him. He was cute, I wish I knew his name.

Maya POV :

I was sitting back casually stalking Emily's place when I see Ruby pulls up... I wonder what she can be doing here.

I get a call from an unknown number. I swiped left

M - hello ?

C - hey bestie !

M - oh hey, girl why you calling me from an unknown number ? I thought you were someone else

I was still on the look out. I was also keeping an eye out on Alison's house too. I can't believe they live next to each other. Like it was fate or something.

C - me and my phone don't get along sometimes so what's new *giggles*

M - Stalking Emily

C - nothing new...

I saw Ruby leave Emily's house and pull off.

M - Hey Cassie how do you feel like coming to Pennsylvania.. *smiles sinisterly*

C - You wanna start up trouble huh

I seen a car pull up in Alison's driveway, it was Alison. I watched her as she walked across the street to Emily's. Here we go, She was in a plain white loose blouse with bleach high waisted blue jeans on. What do she got that I don't ? I sat there and watched Emily opened the door, in her grey Nike shorts those are her favorite, her dick print looks nice in those. She only has her sports bra on. Showing all that skin and those abs but , It looks like they're flirting. I just had her the other day...what the fuck.... I see Alison twirling her hair, I gag out of disgust Emily is into that then she walked through the door but not before she grazes Emily's dickprint. I literally dropped my jaw.

M - yeah we need to start major trouble

Emily POV :

Ruby just left and I feel ten times better that we're back on good terms.I did fuck her up though so all is forgiven, I laugh at myself . She is my Bestfriend we've through so much. I walk back into the dining room to wrap my hands 'til I heard the door bell ring again.

I paused and went toward the door, i open the door.
"Don't you look like a whole snack right now," I smirk. I say to my girlfriend, she blushed and looked me up and down. I leaned against the doorway, "Whatcho fine ass want," I played with Ali . Now I got her flustered, "I was wondering if you wanted some company," Ali said while smiling twirling her hair. "You know I will always enjoy your company," I smirked. Alison looked at me with her piercing blue eyes that just hypnotize me to just stop and stare. Alison comes closer, I feel my body heat up Fuck I got a dickprint. "Good," Alison said seductively as she moved passed me and she grazed my dickprint. I followed her walk into the the living room, She gonna get some different kind of dick tonight. I closed and my locked my door and took a light jog to Ali.

I wanna thank all of you who stuck by and kept reading yall some real ones I have much respect and more coming tomorrow so stay in tune. It is 3:36 am in Long Beach CA I'm too faded (Don't do drugs kids +18 rated only) right now I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter . Good morning and Good Night have a blessed day and sweet dreams - Love Cee