Chapter 1 : New Change

Feeling the bass of the music vibrate the floor beneath me, sweaty people dancing around me not having a worry where they are gonna end up next. I felt alive, fist pumping, head bobbing, uncontrollable dancing, pot heads smoking in the corner, booze in the back this was my type of scene.

"Hey Fields you coming ?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looking at my best-friend Ruby Rose. "Yeah rubz" I smiled and we went into the center of the dance floor and danced our asses off.

Me and Ruby have been best-friends since middle school, she was a huge factor in finding out my sexuality and excepting who I was . Oh right, I'm a lesbian and I'm born intersex. It was hard coming out to my parents because how religious they are but, once they excepted me for who I was everything became so much easier I mean come on what guy would be with a girl who has a penis...yeah not many. Everything was fine for a couple years until my father died in battle. My mother didn't show any emotion but, who can blame her I didn't either. I didn't care for anything anymore, school...what is that, love... I don't love, drugs...I do it all the time, I used to be Poly high school's best swimmer until I dropped out. I didn't completely drop out of school my mother didn't let me, but I was barely in class when teachers saw me in class it was always a surprise. I became a real womanizer, slept around until I met my first girlfriend Maya St. Germain. She made the pain go away, I'm grateful for her but, I'm still stuck in my ways.

Next Morning

Pam POV :

I saw Emily snoring in bed with another girl.

"Emily..." nothing no movement just knocked out.

I pulled the covers off her and the girl and they woke up immediately. "Mom what the fuck I'm sleeping ?!" Emily snapped at me.

"Get up Emily, it 1:30 pm and you have work in an hour" I argued.

I heard Emily mumble into the pillow, "I'll call in sick"

I rolled my eyes and looked at the girl, "Leave my house" the girl got dressed, "Emily you can't keep treating Maya like this" I snapped and nudged her.

"Who Maya ?" the girl asked. I looked at Emily, "She my girlfriend" she mumbled into the pillow.

"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend ?!" The girl yelled, "Oops" I heard Emily say.

I can't take this anymore, I know her father death is taking a toll on her but, I had enough. I saw the girl leave. "Emily get up I'm sick of this... you bringing different girls home and treated them like condoms, you can't use and treat women like this" she just laid there.

I nodded and left the room.

Emily POV :

Finally she left me alone. I don't care what she thinks of me I'm gonna be who I am and no one can cha-

I was cut off by ice cold water being dumped on me, "What the fuck !" I gasps for air.

"Now that i have your attention... you need to get your ass up !" My mother screamed. I just wanted to smack the shit out of her.

"Why do you care how I treat women huh ?! it's my life and If I wanna screw it up I can" I said and put on some sweat, still drench in cold water. I walked over to my dresser and put on a plain t-shirt.

"Because Emily you can't go around being a hoe, if your father was here he would be disappointed in you !" she yelled. I felt a tear drop from my eyes, I wiped them because i don't like crying or showing any emotion.

"Look, if you don't tell Maya I will, she deserves that much" she said and left.

I glared at her while she left and she closed the door, i punched the wall. I took a few breathes and my advice is never punch a wall it hurts like hell. I grabbed the sheets off my bed and put them in the dryer and made me some breakfast.

I heard my skype ringing from my computer while I was watching The Vampire Diaries. I looked and it was Maya. I sighed and went to answer it.

"Well there's my beautiful girlfriend" I heard her say.

I smiled and giggled, " Hey Maya what's up ?"

I watched her twirled in her seat, "Well, I was calling you all yesterday but, you never answered"

I scratched the back of my neck, "Sorry baby I've been busy" I lied.

I hate lying to Maya, it's like lying to a puppy with big brown eyes. "Oh okay babe, i was asking because my friend saw some girl leave your house"

Now I'm in asshole mode, "Your friend should mind her own damn business.. you know how I feel about that stuff Maya" I said pissed off, when I really have no reason to be this isn't the first time i've cheated on Maya.

"Emily just tell me the truth okay..." she came at me again. I looked down and nodded, "Yeah I slept with her" I looked at her.

I swear she didn't move or said a word, she made it look like the screen froze. "It didn't mean anything though it was just me being stupid, I don't know I wasn't thinking" I continued.

She just stood there, "Look Maya, after my dad died I haven't been in the best head space...you know that and we had a good run but, I know you deserve better than me so, I'm breaking up with you" I looked at her.

"Okay..." I froze and looked at her. "Okay"... that all she has to say I was waiting for a heart felt speech on how she loved me and didn't want to loose me and then we will fix it and ill promise to be better and she'll come over and we would smash but, just "okay" now that hurt.

"mmm Okay ?" I asked. She shrugged, "Yeah I guess this is good bye Emily" she said. I was so confused, did she love me or not cause she letting me go pretty easy right now. "Okay.. bye Maya" I continued, Come on Maya just fight for me I know I can be better... she just nodded and hung up. I stared at the screen and the first time in forever i just let my tears fall.