Chapter 26: Round 3

Alison POV :

I was chillin' sitting in the back of class waiting for it to start. The bell rang twice, One in the beginning and then another for the tardy bell. I look to my left to see that Emily still hasn't came to class yet. I was disappointed because I would think she'll be here waiting for me. I began to twirl my hair thinking, maybe she'll be in her smoking spot, I got up from my seat and went to go look for my girlfriend.

As I approach behind the bleachers I heard a bunch of giggling and laughter. I walked behind the bleachers to see Emily and Maya smoking. No, actually sharing a blunt. Crossed my arms in disbelief, "Whats going on here ?" I asked.

I can tell Emily wasn't expecting me cause her face just dropped, she handed the blunt to Maya. "Babe where have you been ? I've been calling you, texting," Emily said walking over to me. I stepped back, "Why are you with her ?" I interrogated. She looked back at Maya then back at me.

"Having a smoke, I was stressed out you weren't answering me I thought you were done with me," Emily answered. I squinted my eyes at her, "So you turn to your ex... nice," I said and began to walk away.

"No," I heard Emily say then she jogged in front of me trying to stop me. "Move Em," I said painfully trying to get by, "Can you stop being mad at me, I didn't do anything," Emily said softly. She touched my cheek and I moved away, "You cheated on me with her so what do you think I'm suppose to think Emily !? Why are you two even around each other !" I yelled at her. Now I'm pissed.

"Babe lower your tone, okay," Emily said putting me in my place. I took a breath, "We're just Friends I promise I don't want her I want you," Emily confessed. "Just friends," I said looking into her eyes. She tried to caress my face again this time I let her, "Just Friends," Emily said softly. I looked at Maya smirking at me.

Nah I don't trust this, "Talk to me when your done being her friend," I scoffed and left.

Emily POV :

No no no no, this can't be happening.

I looked at Maya and chose up quick. "I'm sorry," I said to Maya as I began to run after Alison.

"Alison !" I yelled. She stopped and turned around, immediately I slam our two lips together. After a few seconds Alison smiled into the kiss and deepened the kiss. As we made out in the middle of the field getting whistled at by horny football players. I pulled away staring into her eyes, "It will always be you," I said reassuring her.

She smiled hard and kissed me again, "There one thing I have to do," Alison said walking back behind the bleachers. Oh shit, I followed closely behind as I saw Alison walk up to Maya taking my blunt out of her hands. My jaw dropped, Alison came back to me and took a long puff. While Maya watched, I bit my lip at Alison's sexy ass as she came close to kiss me. She still had smoke in her mouth so I began to suck it out, Alison pulled back smirking as we let the smoke out our mouths in unison. Damn she hot, it gave me a boner.

"Save that for tonight," Alison flirted and walked away. I smiled and following her back into school. God how I love watching her walk then the way she just flips her hair to look back at me and smile. She turns me on without sex.

Aria POV :

Alison is a BEAST ! I admire her so much after watching that performance. Me and Spencer decided to skip free period to spy on Maya and Cassie.

I pulled out the walkie talkies. "Tense Spence it's FunSize do you copy ?" I spoke in code.

"Copy FunSize whats your 10-4 ?" Spencer copied.

"Still at the bleachers over, what's your 10-4," I responded.

"In the bathroom, Cassie is at her locker over," Spencer answered back.

"Maya seems to be making a call, she doesn't look too happy right now," I said watching Maya.

"Good... back to California Maya" Spencer teased over the radio.

"What's the 411 on Emison ?" Spencer asked. I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Emison ?" I questioned, "Yea you know Ali plus Emily equals Emison, catch up," Spencer explained.

I rolled my eyes, "They are happy and together walking back to the school," I said.

"Good shit FunSize," Spencer said and I giggled paying attention again. I'm loving this incognito vibe.

Cassie POV:

I swear I hate here in Rosewood just a bunch a small town girls that have nothing to talk about but there is a lot of trouble to get yourself into if you're looking for it. I heard my phone ring without a hesitation I pick up,

C - Cassie speaking

M - We have a problem !

I sighed she sounds like she freaking out as I walked into the bathroom to be in private

C - As usual Maya what's wrong now ?

M - Alison is the problem I had Emily in my hands !

C - wait.. what ? how ?

M : we were getting loose smoking having a good time then Legally Blonde over here had to come and ruin it.

C - She's her girlfriend you have to give it too Emily she hard to break

M - what is it about Alison that I don't have !

The bell rang for fourth period. Thank God !

C : Go to Class and we'll talk about it later

I hung up the phone, washed my hands and left.

Spencer POV :

I was spying on Cassie talking to Aria keeping her updated when Cassie received a phone call then started heading this way. Eye widened as I went back inside the bathroom. Where to hide ?! Where to hide !? Stall ! I heard the bathroom door open as I rush to hide in the stall.

I heard Cassie whole conversation with Maya. I laughed so hard in my head, this is gold, we know they're plan. Once Cassie left, I decided to Walkie Talkie FunSize.

"Tense Spence to FunSize over," I called Aria.

"FunSize here over," Aria responded back to me.

"I think it's time for Plan -A" I smirked.

Round 3 is signed sealed and delivered bitches