Chapter 22 : Cassie Ventura

Cassie POV :

I've been in Rosewood since I left California days ago since then I have spied on Emily and Alison and her little friends. All small town women they won't live a day in the city except Emily. I don't know what I was thinking. This place isn't my type, I'm more of a New York or Paris or even a Canada type of person but Pennsylvania, Maya better love me for this.

I sat at this place called the Brew, I'm guessing this is the best place to get coffee not a Starbucks in sight. I ordered an Iced Caramel latte, my job here is too get under someone's skin to get information on Alison or Emily. Just to break them up nothing too dramatic. Until Maya wants to take it there, i heard my name get called along with a Noel Kahn.

Noel Kahn... Maya told me about a Noel Kahn, I smirked and went up grabbing my drink purposely spilling my drink all over Noel.

"Oh my god ! I'm so sorry," I gasped out of clumsiness. Noel was shocked but he took one good look at me and I had him sold.

"It's okay, really don't sweat it," He said getting napkins. I join him, he can't stop staring at me it's kinda flattering. He's cute Ali left Noel for Emily.

"Where you from ?" Noel started a conversation.

"Oh here and there," I said shrugging my shoulders helping him pick up my mess.

He smirked, "Well if you need anything I'm your guy," He said charmingly.

This is my shot to see how much he hates Alison, "I already have someone to show me around," I said getting up to throw away all the napkins.

"Who ?" Noel stood up, "Alison," I said simply.

He looked disappointed, "Trust me you don't want Alison to guide you through this town she'll get you in trouble plus she not worth it you're way much prettier," Noel said while caressing my cheek.

I smiled and tried to order another drink, "No, let me," Noel offered.

Hook line and Sinker. I smirked at him.

Alison POV :

I'm laying there panting next to Emily. I don't know what kind of dick she just gave me but it's most definitely my favorite.

I turn on my side propping myself up on my arm.

"Round 2," I asked smiling. Emily laughed at me.

"You can't get enough," She smirked looking at me.

I climb on top of her, looking down as she caress my body with two hands. "I'm tired babe," Emily said groaning.

I gasp, "Is this your first time tapping out on me Fields," I squint my eyes at her.

Emily let out a giggle and flipped me over, "Not in your dreams DiLaurentis," she said hovering over me. Leaning closer to kiss me, I seal our lips fighting for dominance. She bites down on my lip tugging lightly. Moaning out of pleasure Emily began kissing down my body. The cheek, to the neck, to my collar bone sending my body through paradise. Building up pleasure Emily kissed between my thighs. Licking and pecking lightly, "Em," I moaned lightly. She intertwined our hands as she ate me out slowly. Gripping her hand, Emily sucked down on my clit making me cum.

I finally began to breathe again, "mmh I love the way you taste babe," Emily said panting a little. I smirked at her, "Oh yea," I teased. She came from under the covers, cuddling up to me. "Now can I sleep peacefully ? ," Emily said softly. I nodded and played in her hair while she lays on my chest.

Moments later she was out like a light, I smiled down at the brunette. I got up to go take a shower.

Ruby POV :

I came home from school which Emily and Alison didn't show up for. I rolled my eyes, how do I come to Rosewood and I go to school but Emily doesn't.

I walk into my sisters room, "Emily I - " I seen her knocked out but I heard the shower running. I go over to Emily and try to wake her up, I heard the water turn off and the door open. "I wouldn't do that if I was you," Alison said standing there in a towel.

I just looked at her. "She gets mad when you wake her up," Ali continued as she put her hair in a bun.

"I know that, she is my sister you know," I reminded her.

"Well, let her know I got her homework," I said going into my bag handing Alison Emily's homework. Alison grabbed the notebook and nodded, "Sure, I gotta get dressed now," She said politely.

I lifted an eyebrow at her as she cut her eyes at the door telling me to get out. I scoffed and left.
She's lucky she my sister girl and not mine I'll put her in her place.

I went into my room and closed my door. Blasting my music doing homework I heard a familiar voice outside the window. The voice had me so shook that I turned off the stereo as quickly as possible.

The same giggle, same squeaky cute soft voice.. no no, it can't be. I rushed over to the window to see my ex girlfriend walking with some dude. She looked up at my window smirking and waving at me. Cassie

I slammed my window shut and backed away slowly. What is she doing here !?

I finally came to my senses.

Emily POV :

Ruby's loud music was interrupted my sleep, I woke up groaning. I sat up against my head board.

"Good morning sleepy head," I heard Alison voice across the room.

I grinned at her, messing with my hair, "Hey Beautiful," I said as I yawned. I looked to the right of me and saw a notebook.

"Ruby brought your homework," Alison said as she smirked at me. She came over and crawled to me as she got on top of the bed. She so sexy

Alison pecked my lips softly. "Mhm" I moaned.
"I'm on my way to class okay," She communicated.

I was finna respond to Ali until Ruby busted through my door.

"We have a problem ! ," Ruby shouted. She was so red and panicking. I haven't seen her this way since.. oh shit, Cassie