Chapter 40: Full of Surprises

Emily POV :

Holding Alison's hand during the ultrasound I knew it made her feel safe. To tell you the truth I'm more nervous than Ali right now.

Watching the doctors put gel on Ali's baby bump using the device to show us the baby, "And there is your baby," The doctor said showing us on a tiny screen. I teared up at the first sight of my kid then a tiny fast heart beat filled the room, "And that's your baby's heart beat," The doctor continued. I didn't want anyone seeing me cry so I laid on Ali chest after a few seconds passing I felt Alison play in my hair, "Emotional much," Alison teased me. I sniffed and nodded my head, "Alright we're all done let me give you a print out of the ultrasound," The doctor said and left the room smiling.

I picked my head up off Ali chest and wiped my tears, "Thats amazing Ali it really is," I sobbed. Alison wiped the gel off her stomach and got herself together. "I know babe I cried the first time too," Alison confessed.

We left the doctors together after getting our pictures and went to go get Ali another burrito.

Aria POV :

During passing period I went to the library to find a book that fits my interest.

"Hey funsize," Spencer said coming from nowhere. "Jesus Spence don't sneak up on me like that," I said scared out of my mind. Spencer smirked and came to accompany me while I look for a book.

"So Emily stopped by this morning," Spencer started to fill me. I looked at her, "Oh yea ? For what" I asked curiously. "To get Alison out for a day of relaxation," Spencer said sarcastically.

I frowned at her. "Alison is suffocating her I don't blame her I heard Kehlani was trying to have sex with her," Spencer explained. "Kehlani like THE Kehlani ?" I asked in utter shock.

Spencer nodded, "We have to take Ali to a Spa after school then the lake house for a girls night," Spencer told me the plan, "You know I'll go anywhere you go," I smirked at Spencer.  Spencer smiled at me all flustered, "Are we ever gonna talk about that night?" I asked Spencer. Her face dropped, "You know when we kissed ?" I started to elaborate.

She looked at me with her brown eyes, "Do you regret it ?" Spencer said fearfully. Maybe she scared of rejection, I shook my head no, "I honestly wish it would happen again," I confessed, putting the book back where I found it. Spencer responded with a slight smirk.

Alison POV :

Once Emily pulled up at my house we got out the car and went inside.

"Babe you have to get ready," I heard Emily say. "For what exactly?" I asked suspiciously. I walked into my room where Emily was, "Spencer is coming to pick you up for a Spa Day" Emily said answering my question. I gave her 'why the sudden impulse' look, "You've been stressed so I thought I'd rearrange a day with you and your friends," Emily explained.
"You're full of surprises aren't you," I said flirtatiously.

I went over to her and sat on her lap, "Maybe I don't wanna spend time with my friends.." I began to speak giving Emily a kiss on the lips, "Maybe, I just wanna be with you and have sex all day," I said seductively playing in Emily's hair. I stared in her eyes as she began to smirk licking her lips, "You need a day with your friends Alison," Emily wasn't budging. I rolled my eyes out of disappointment when Emily picked me up laying me on the bed.

"I'll give you this D then you have to get ready," Emily said amorously taking off her jeans. I nodded my head intensely smiling like I'm a kid at the candy store, Emily leaned down connecting our lips slow and passionately. Parting my lips kissing Emily back she started unbuttoning my blouse causing me to smile. Leaning up still making out with Emily I took off her shirt effortlessly then I felt Emily moved her hands to the back of my head releasing my high ponytail, letting my curls bounce at my shoulders. Flipping my hair to the side I pulled Emily on to the bed getting on top.

Exchanging smiles I take off my shirt while Emily watched caressing my glowing skin, "God you're perfect Ali," Emily said admiring my body. I leaned down kissing Emily uncontrollably then, I began to kiss down her jawline, to her neck leaving hickies wherever I want.  "Ali.." I heard Emily moan, I smirked as I began to kiss down her body. I tugged at her boxer taking them off throwing them somewhere in my room.

"Hey I'ma need those," Emily teased me. "Not right now anyway," I responded with sass as I went down on Emily. "Fuck," I heard Emily moan under her breath, I picked up speed pleasuring my girl, "Ali chill I don't wanna cum yet," Emily said panting. I came up getting back on top, positioning myself to let Emily have access.

Emily entered slowly moaning as I started to ride her. I love riding her cause I get to see all the faces she makes. Moving my hips back and forth holding onto Emily's torso, I bit down on my lip. Filling myself up with pleasure Emily came up to kiss my lips caressing my face. "Emily I'm finna cum," I said in between kisses, Emily pulled out flipping me on my back and ate me out having me come down like never before. I grabbed the sheets and started to breathe heavily, Emily eyes met mine "That was amazing," I smile and giggled.

Emily smiled I can tell she was satisfied, she always satisfied when she makes me cum first. "your turn," I say happily. Emily shook her head no, "I only wanted to please you," she said tantalizingly examining my body, "I'm blessed getting to pleasure you for the rest of my life," Emily said admiringly.

Mm she makes me so weak with her words. "Get dressed," Emily said getting up to find her boxers. I giggled at the brunette getting up to get ready.

Hanna POV :

After school Sparia and I went to go pick up Ali for a girls night out. Emily came out first jogging to Spencer's window as it began to roll down, "Again thank you ladies," Emily said thankfully leaning against the car. We all noticed Emily's hickies on her neck, "Having a good day em," I teased Emily pointing to my neck. Emily covered her neck with her hand, "Yes actually I am Han Thanks," Emily blushed nervously.

"How was the doctors ?" Aria asked her. Emily eyes light up like Christmas tree, "It was amazing," Emily simply said. Ali came outside in a golden yellow dress, you couldn't even tell she was pregnant. Silver hoop earrings and some nice flats, carrying her overnight bag, "Let me get the door for you," Emily said running to the other side of the car, opening the door for Alison.

We all smirked and blushed at each other, we all love seeing Emily and Alison together it's like watching Prince Eric and Ariel. "Thanks babe," Alison said giving Emily a kiss before she gets in the car throwing her bag in the trunk, "Ali Do you have everything ?" Spencer said checking up on her. Ali nodded while Emily closed the door and watched us pulled off.

Emily POV :

As I watched the girls leave for the night, now I have time catch up on some extra work.  I drove 20 minutes home and pulled into my driveway seeing a little boy on my porch. I scrunched my eyebrows and walked up to the little boy, "May I help you?" I asked the kid. He stood up and looked me in my eyes, his eyes are sorta familiar. "Yes Hi, I'm Mason I'm looking for my mom Emily Fields"

My heart dropped.