Chapter 16 : Angels vs Demons

Maya POV :

After Emily stormed out of my house, I replayed last night she knew it was me ...she even said my name unless she still has feelings for me. That would break Alison heart....

I laughed out loud to myself, sorry I tried to be a nice person for a minute

I got up and got dressed when my phone rang.. "Hola" I answered.

Mona : Was she there ?

Maya : Just like you said she was gonna be ... How do you know Emily again ?

Mona : She goes to my school now she can't know it was me okay I'm already an outcast and -

All she heard was the dial tone before she could finish. I got dressed, " I guess I'm going to high school"

Emily POV :

I laughed at the blue eyed beauty in front of me. Studying her facial features I reach over the table and kisses her lips passionately. "Mm" I heard Alison hummed, she pulled back shyly. "We're in public" she blushed.

"So..." I smiled sweetly as I put my forehead to hers. I was so scared to tell her about last night because Alison has turned me into a different person. I love her, i don't want to hurt her.

"Babe what's wrong ?" Alison said and i looked into her eyes. I looked down and teared up as I took her hands in mind, "Emily... your scaring me" Alison said.

"Babe i want you to know that I truly love you and...What I'm about to say is not okay and i hope you can forgive me" I said and Alison slowly removed my hands from her and my heart broke.

"What did you do Emily ?" The tone of her voice sharpened.

"I slept with Maya..." I broke down and Alison didn't even respond she just stood up and left.